IGNORED

Crystal Palace ( Away ) 12 December

Btay

Robbie Mustoe, on NBC Sports, asked at half-time about Everton: "I'm shocked at just how bad they are... Wow. Pathetic."

I can't help but agree. CP have players unmarked on every attack - especially at the back post. We so often just hoof the ball forward in the hope someone will be there - like U-10s play. Honestly, we look like a team without a manager. Simply awful. I just hope the manager makes some changes at half-time - but it will be a forlorn hope, I suspect.

My mate who's a Palace fan (and works at the ground) just text me saying that we are the most intoxicated away end in a while - not hard to get your head around when you consider the shite we've served up this season and again tonight.

We are pathetic all over the pitch, the game plan is absolutely dinosaur stuff. When you've got Alan Pardew calling it out you know it's gash. 

Grateful for the three points against Arsenal, but I'd still happily take Benitez' unemployment on Monday. We are so, so, so, so shite. Absolutely terrifies me the power he's been given by Moshiri to basically shape the club how he wants it.

16 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Is Benitez losing the dressing room (if we assume he ever had it?).  As much as someone needs to smash up the rotten core of the club, if he can't control the senior players, regardless of whether they are right or not, we really are screwed.  On the other hand, those on the pitch against the Arse looked like they were really playing for him.  Strange.

2 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

My mate who's a Palace fan (and works at the ground) just text me saying that we are the most intoxicated away end in a while - not hard to get your head around when you consider the shite we've served up this season and again tonight.

We are pathetic all over the pitch, the game plan is absolutely dinosaur stuff. When you've got Alan Pardew calling it out you know it's gash. 

Grateful for the three points against Arsenal, but I'd still happily take Benitez' unemployment on Monday. We are so, so, so, so shite. Absolutely terrifies me the power he's been given by Moshiri to basically shape the club how he wants it.

Ask your mate where their fans are. Can’t hear them on the tv…. Only ours.

7 minutes ago, badaids said:

Is Benitez losing the dressing room (if we assume he ever had it?).  As much as someone needs to smash up the rotten core of the club, if he can't control the senior players, regardless of whether they are right or not, we really are screwed.  On the other hand, those on the pitch against the Arse looked like they were really playing for him.  Strange.

But Allan is our most consistent player. I'd agree if we were talking about Digne, who's been poor for some time, but Allan? 

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

First 25 yes, but after that we had them frustrated and we’re starting to create good chances. Goal was a mistake, but no reason we can’t get back into this.

Is that how far we’ve fallen that the best we can hope for is to frustrate Crystal fucking Palace?

It’s not just then Everton are frustrating either!

I was debating turning the TV off, but Balon d'Or candidate Saloman Rondon is coming on so I'll stick around. 

Edit: Richarlison off :lol:. What a wanker Benitez is, expect Richie to be binned out of the squad for the next few weeks for not skipping off the field and giving Benitez a hug.