IGNORED

Leicester (Away) Sunday 8th May

Romey 1878

So far so good lads, we’ll have complete control of our destiny if it stays like this. Win our game in hand and it’ll be a 4 point cushion. I reckon if this result stays as it is it could get Rodgers the bullet which will make a pleasant change from Frank being under pressure

2 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Listening to the club feed, sounds like it’s been a frantic half, and we’re ahead, can’t ask for more than that, well we could, 3-0 would have been better. The feed is making me more nervous than being in my seat at Goodison.

Love listening to Daz and Snods!

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Im sure he’s gonna improve massively. 22 years old. Brilliant prospect 

If I am honest, I still dont really get him.

Goal aside today he is pretty average on the ball. He is fairly weak, he isnt that quick and his defending is questionable especially when you get him isolated (he has a lot of cover at the moment).

I think he has a cracking attitude, he has lots of energy and I agree that he will get better but what makes him a near £20mil player? 

He has played a lot of games so I don't necessarily see him improving much just because of age, more so because of his experience in the league. 

I look forward to seeing what he brings next season after a full pre-season. 

Just now, Bailey said:

Goal aside today he is pretty average on the ball. He is fairly weak, he isnt that quick and his defending is questionable especially when you get him isolated (he has a lot of cover at the moment).

I think he has a cracking attitude, he has lots of energy and I agree that he will get better but what makes him a near £20mil player? 

He has played a lot of games so I don't necessarily see him improving much just because of age, more so because of his experience in the league. 

As I’ve said he’s 22, looks like he needs a weight training schedule and a bit more time to get up to speed but he is a quick learner 

10 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Don’t be honest Bailey it makes you sound like you’re a liar 🤥 😂