IGNORED

Leicester (Away) Sunday 8th May

Romey 1878

My concern is the group of players don’t need much to regress to the half paced disinterested players that hit us here. 

I don’t think enough of them have the continuity within them to take momentum from one game to the next and to know that the previous result means fuck all if you don’t get up for it 100%, it’s almost as though they aren’t aware of the situation well enough.  

The fact that lampard suggested that he needed to nudge them is reassuring but concerning at the same time.  Too many of them have lived in a bubble for too long.

we need done seriously strong characters in that dressing room next season. 

Anything less than a point will be a kick in the bollocks to all those supporters who sent them off with fire in their bellies, don’t let them down you bunch of over paid pricks this is your chance to pay the club back a fraction of what you have taken out, anything less than what we saw against Chelsea will not be acceptable. 

5 minutes ago, badaids said:

This match has been on my mind all weekend, but I’m getting really jittery with 2 hours to go now.

It’ll make my week if we win.

This x 100.

I am meant to be doing some work before the game starts but I am pretty sure it isn't going to happen because I have no focus whatsoever!

I wonder if we will slip back into a 433 rather than play the 5 we did against Chelsea?

Leicester's attack is about as weak as we could hope for. 

On the bench it looks like Gomes is in ahead of Davies but even that is as strong as it has looked for a long time! 

32 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I wonder if we will slip back into a 433 rather than play the 5 we did against Chelsea?

On the bench it looks like Gomes is in ahead of Davies but even that is as strong as it has looked for a long time! 

I think so mate. Good to see Iwobi is offering us some tactical flexibility 

35 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I can’t see that myself, Lampard’s had to many pastings away from home to go to top heavy this will be more about stopping them from scoring and hitting them on the break. 

9 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I can’t see that myself, Lampard’s had to many pastings away from home to go to top heavy this will be more about stopping them from scoring and hitting them on the break. 

I thought that we might have gone 5 at the back to match up with Chelsea last week. 

We might do the same again today but it might give them an advantage in the wide areas. 

Lets see what happens!