IGNORED

Pre-season 2022/23

MikeO

11 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I remember being so wary when we were playing Russia. Every player seemed to absolutely lace the ball.

Yeah was crazy wasn’t it, if a players surname ended in “ov” then the ball was getting marmalised. 

bilyaletdinov ….. say no more 

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Is this gonna be a thing now that we have to deal with?

Parents at fault not the kids. We are in this age where people simply think their kids simply have a sense of entitlement.

Players now have to simply tell the kids "you not allowed on the pitch, please get off", and give them nothing. 

10 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It won't be something we'll have to deal with for long because we'll be playing behind closed doors quite quickly if they don't grow the fuck up.

The players should have refused to give them their shirts.

I hope at the least the people who thought it was no big deal last year now understand why the league and Everton have to crack down. At the least it makes us look like idiots.

On 24/07/2022 at 12:05, RuffRob said:

I agree, we not going to make an omelette with out breaking a few eggs, so we have got to expect that mistakes will happen, same with Mykolenko, on the otherside. Signs are promising from the pair of them.

I am not sure I believe we are looking to loan him out, it's not like we are over run with RBs.

I can’t imagine a world where we would loan him out or where he would accept a loan. Makes no sense. He’s worth his salary as a leader and mentor for the younger guys. At the least we could use the cover at RB.