IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Home) 22nd October

Btay

Another quick turn around in games for this one. Palace are going to be a tricky team, Zaha has been on it when ever i have seen him. Crucial to win the midfield & we need our fullbacks to turn up for this one. Show some intent, stop looking for fouls every time we have the ball. I hope Frank has given them an absolute rocketing after the Newcastle game.

Look for Vinagre to overlap, link up with Iwobi & Mcneil for himself or Mcneil to get crosses in - Onana to get himself in the box with DCL. 

Pickford

Coleman?   Coady      Tarks     Vinagre

Garner 

Onana                      Iwobi 

Gray                       DCL                Mcneil

7 hours ago, Btay said:

Pickford

Coleman?   Coady      Tarks     Vinagre

Garner 

Onana                      Iwobi 

Gray                       DCL                Mcneil

I agree on playing Vinagre and Garner and dropping Gordon. I'd drop Coleman, too. If Holgate is fit, play him. I still can't see us scoring but the change might do us some good! 🙂

Not having decent full backs is absolutely killing us.  

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Real long shot sadly, we're selling out before any tickets even go on general sale at the mo; you need to be a member and jump in as soon as the priority window opens.

Sorry.

I actually took out a membership out a few months ago with view to applying for general sale…..sold out within hours, in terms of filling your stadium, looks like Everton have best record in EPL👍
I hadn’t really appreciated this.

Anyway, good luck to zToffees tomorrow, any ticket possibilities then would be very grateful, but unlikely I know

cheers Iain  & Ruari

Disappointed.  A number of these unchanged starters did not play well at Newcastle.  Supposedly we have a deeper squad this season, but Lampard has rotated not a single starter.  Hope these players turn it around from the beginning. But if it’s a lethargic first half, we’ll need to see 3-4 substitutions from the beginning of the second.