IGNORED

BHA 8th May

Matt

I think he has to bring Coady back in - if he was dropped for form, then Keane has to now been dropped. Coady - Tarks will have a decent understanding having played half the season together. Coady will have a point to prove - Keane is struggling. 

I am hoping it a really tough match for Brighton tonight against Man U, I am sure they will be rolling there sleeves up after being knocked out of the cup by United a week and a half ago.

33 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Watching the first 15 mins of this, they're so tidy with the ball. And have so much individual talent. Not a chance we keep a clean sheets in this one. 

Mitoma is gonna give whoever plays RB a torrid time. 

what a signing he was - Brighton seem to have done the exact opposite of what we have done in the transfer market. 

3 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

what a signing he was - Brighton seem to have done the exact opposite of what we have done in the transfer market. 

Enciso the same. Both of them signed from out of nowhere, both incredible talents. 

What a feeling that must be to have a competent scouting team

Brighton beat United 1-0 with a 99th minute penalty, that result reinforces my confidence and belief that if we show the same intensity and fight as we did at Leicester a 0-0 draw is definitely on the cards, and very welcome point. Then we go on to beat Wolves and Bournemouth with another draw in between against City. 

27 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Hoping they have somewhat of a hangover, fail to raise their game after a big win. It can happen. 

It can, but they're just so smart and clever with the ball. And very quick when they're in behind. Anything through to Mitoma or Encisco and we're fucked. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Brighton beat United 1-0 with a 99th minute penalty, that result reinforces my confidence and belief that if we show the same intensity and fight as we did at Leicester a 0-0 draw is definitely on the cards, and very welcome point. Then we go on to beat Wolves and Bournemouth with another draw in between against City. 

City are fighting for the league. Not a chance we get a point there. I think between those 3 games, realistically we have a shot at 3 points.

Looking at the remaining fixtures, I think we get 4 points. Not sure that's gonna be enough...

If Coady comes in then I'll feel no less worried about what they could do to our defence.

It'll be amazing watching a defender that doesn't do any defending. Doesn't challenge for headers, doesn't make tackles, stands off and lets players just bring the ball down and turn.

22 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

If Coady comes in then I'll feel no less worried about what they could do to our defence.

It'll be amazing watching a defender that doesn't do any defending. Doesn't challenge for headers, doesn't make tackles, stands off and lets players just bring the ball down and turn.

Other than that though, great player 

57 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

We could just go for all of them across the back 4 at this rate :lol:

7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

The sad thing is...I don't know which of our defenders you are talking about. Not because you are wronG more that it's hard to narrow down. 😂😂

11 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:
14 hours ago, Palfy said:

City are fighting for the league. Not a chance we get a point there. I

Don’t be so sure stranger things have happened this season, I really don’t think a point against City at home is out of the question. 

16 hours ago, RPG said:

If other results go to form and Soton spring a mini surprise at Forest then a draw would get us out of the bottom three. With Man C up next I think that a point is very important v BHA.

Another draw, RPG? 🙂 Slow and steady wins the race! 

I actually think you're right - a draw at Brighton would be very useful. But if both Leeds and Forest win, we need a win, too.   

•  

• Following their 4-1 win at Goodison Park in January, Brighton are looking to complete their first league double over Everton.

• The Toffees won this fixture 2-0 last season but have never won consecutive league games at Brighton before.

• Everton are winless in their past 18 Premier League away games against sides in the top half of the table (D7 L11) - though their last such victory was at fourth-placed Brighton in August 2021 (2-0).

16 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

They literally have nothing to play for now. They are safe and if we go at them with full commitment we have a very good chance. I’m expecting points there. 

🤞I want to be positive but as last season it's the hope that kills you.