IGNORED

Wolves (away) 30th Dec 2023

Matt

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Are we gonna get the usual dyche snarky what a great job he's doing posts???

absolutely shocking selection today, Keane has no place at the back, disrupts branthwaite and tarks. Its one of his favs though 

He is doing a great job. 

You've been waiting for weeks for a slip-up like this so you could say I told ya so. 

Haf it's ok to admit that you want Dyche to fail! Admitting it is half the battle!

6 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

He is doing a great job. 

You've been waiting for weeks for a slip-up like this so you could say I told ya so. 

Haf it's ok to admit that you want Dyche to fail! Admitting it is half the battle!

Waiting weeks? Oh done, FFS get a grip of this "he's doing great - he's doing shite" bollocks. It's not a "who's correct" competition. 

he's managed the team well and as I've said numerous times - he falls into a rigid way of thinking and playing which costs us.

You struggling to see that he has certain players who make our team worse and he tries to fit them in? 

scandalousvthisvabdbitacon him yet you are playing point scoring 

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Waiting weeks? Oh done, FFS get a grip of this "he's doing great - he's doing shite" bollocks. It's not a "who's correct" competition. 

he's managed the team well and as I've said numerous times - he falls into a rigid way of thinking and playing which costs us.

You struggling to see that he has certain players who make our team worse and he tries to fit them in? 

scandalousvthisvabdbitacon him yet you are playing point scoring 

Haven't seen Mary Poppins in ages but I'm pretty sure it's not spelled like that

18 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

It's called being overrun in midfield whilst we have 3 centre halves trippining over each other cos one shouldn't be there. 

It’s also because we have two players who need to be braver with the ball. They both turn around and play it safe way to much for me. 
So e ayers like to keep thier accuracy stats up for FIFA and these two are great examples of it.

Wolves have beaten us by being much braver with the ball.