IGNORED

Wolves (away) 30th Dec 2023

Matt

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

It’s also because we have two players who need to be braver with the ball. They both turn around and play it safe way to much for me. 
So e ayers like to keep thier accuracy stats up for FIFA and these two are great examples of it.

Wolves have beaten us by being much braver with the ball.

You think Onana and garner are focusing on fifa? You genuinely being serious????

you didn't think the Michael Keane sized object in the middle of a previously functioning centre half partnership being an issue which left us low on numbers elsewhere? 

Just now, Hafnia said:

You think Onana and garner are focusing on fifa? You genuinely being serious????

you didn't think the Michael Keane sized object in the middle of a previously functioning centre half partnership being an issue which left us low on numbers elsewhere? 

Are you fucking thick? You absolute hell end of course I don’t you tool.

It’s obvious to anyone with half a brain that it was full of sarcasm. Honestly did you seriously think that for fuck sake haha.

That’s hilarious Haf, you've made my day and cheered me up there. 

Just now, Hafnia said:

They've got 4 men dropping in to the centre of midfield.... you seriously not seeing this?

Did you not see that one on one and we lost it weakly? You really are blind Haf. It wasn’t four on one at all…. It was one player against another and he lost it and they set off on an attack. 
You are so blinded by trying to prove your point that you can’t see what’s right in front of you. 

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Are you fucking thick? You absolute hell end of course I don’t you tool.

It’s obvious to anyone with half a brain that it was full of sarcasm. Honestly did you seriously think that for fuck sake haha.

That’s hilarious Haf, you've made my day and cheered me up there. 

The fact I thought it was real says what I think of your opinion tbh

Just now, Shukes said:

Did you not see that one on one and we lost it weakly? You really are blind Haf. It wasn’t four on one at all…. It was one player against another and he lost it and they set off on an attack. 
You are so blinded by trying to prove your point that you can’t see what’s right in front of you. 

Prove my point? Put the phone down shukes.  We've been completely overrun in midfield, they have 4 narrow midfielders..... 

I'm unsure what you watch genuinely am. You do understand the game a bit don't you? 

16 minutes ago, Shukes said:

It’s also because we have two players who need to be braver with the ball. They both turn around and play it safe way to much for me. 
So e ayers like to keep thier accuracy stats up for FIFA and these two are great examples of it.

Wolves have beaten us by being much braver with the ball.

To be fair I also missed any sarcasm in this post....

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Prove my point? Put the phone down shukes.  We've been completely overrun in midfield, they have 4 narrow midfielders..... 

I'm unsure what you watch genuinely am. You do understand the game a bit don't you? 

Yes Haf. You have always been the same and always will be the same. You blatantly follow your own story. 
Take that instance I’m talking about. 

It’s on the screen for everyone to see. It was a one on one that we lost cheaply and they set off. It’s not my opinion…. It’s literally there for everyone to see, including yourself. 

Yet you still argue that the player was overrun. It was him against another player.. Mano en Mano! He lost it weakly. 

That’s what I saw, so in the interest of being fair, tell me how you saw it. 

Im guessing you’ve moved on.

4 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Right before I sign off to avoid the usual shite that I can already smell lurking...

That was piss poor.

From everyone. Dyche. The players. The tea lady.

It's not often we have lost and can say we were well off it, today is one if those times though.

Deserved nothing.

The players do need to keep their belief though. It's too easy to let confidence slip and let little petty arguments creep in on the pitch.

I'm sure Dyche will remind them of the good they've done this season. And hopefully tear up the 5 at the back blueprint!

We'll be sound this season. We were always going to hit a sticky patch. We're in it.

Stop this common sense right now, that’s not what TT is for 😱

Agreed Newty. It’s just so frustrating as recently we have been more than good enough to beat these. 
But today we looked lethargic, slow and not up for a battle.

Thats usually the minimum we should expect and the players let us down today. 

But all teams have these matches and hopefully we put this behind us and get back into business. 

Bring on 2024

22 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The fact I thought it was real says what I think of your opinion tbh

Sorry for the rant Haf. Not acceptable. 

Taking my frustration out in whoever bites. Just thought we had a real chance of doing these today and I’m absolutely the worst loser on the planet. 

Sorry Haf. Wish you and your family the best new year mate.

The team selection and tactics were well off the mark today that first half was embarrassing, and changes should have been made before the second half kicked off, but instead we wait until the about the 65th minute and when we are 3-0 down, I don’t think Dyche can be defended for playing the biggest part in this dismal performance. 

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Yes Haf. You have always been the same and always will be the same. You blatantly follow your own story. 
Take that instance I’m talking about. 

It’s on the screen for everyone to see. It was a one on one that we lost cheaply and they set off. It’s not my opinion…. It’s literally there for everyone to see, including yourself. 

Yet you still argue that the player was overrun. It was him against another player.. Mano en Mano! He lost it weakly. 

That’s what I saw, so in the interest of being fair, tell me how you saw it. 

Im guessing you’ve moved on.

So a player lost an individual duel ?  Amazing - I stand corrected.  I wasn't aware of that shukes..... I thought our midfielders had a 100% duel success rating today. 
so today had absolutely nothing to do with our midfield being overrun, it had nothing to do with zero balance due to a 3rd man at centre half dealing with a team with 1 striker and 4 midfielders in a narrow wolves side.

as you were mate. 😒

anyway we move on.... happy 2024! 

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Sorry for the rant Haf. Not acceptable. 

Taking my frustration out in whoever bites. Just thought we had a real chance of doing these today and I’m absolutely the worst loser on the planet. 

Sorry Haf. Wish you and your family the best new year mate.

Fair enough, you too shukes x

2 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Right before I sign off to avoid the usual shite that I can already smell lurking...

That was piss poor.

From everyone. Dyche. The players. The tea lady.

It's not often we have lost and can say we were well off it, today is one if those times though.

Deserved nothing.

The players do need to keep their belief though. It's too easy to let confidence slip and let little petty arguments creep in on the pitch.

I'm sure Dyche will remind them of the good they've done this season. And hopefully tear up the 5 at the back blueprint!

We'll be sound this season. We were always going to hit a sticky patch. We're in it.

Just got in and seen the score. Sounds like a horror show but this match report made me feel better. 👍 

• Wolves have won back-to-back Premier League games by three or more goals for the first time, previously doing so in the top-flight back in April 1964.

• Everton have lost three consecutive Premier League games for the first time since losing their first three this term. They’ve also conceded three or more goals in back-to-back top-flight matches for the first time since December 2018.

• Everton have conceded eight goals in their last three Premier League games, as many as in their previous 10 games combined. Indeed, the Toffees had kept four consecutive clean sheets before this run.

• Hwang Hee-Chan has been directly involved in 43% of Wolves’ Premier League goals this season (13/30 – 10 goals, 3 assists), with only Mohamed Salah (49% for Liverpool) and Dominic Solanke (48% for Bournemouth) either scoring or assisting a higher share of their side’s goals this term.

• Wolves didn’t face a single shot on target in a Premier League game for the first time since March 2022 (4-0 vs Watford), while this was the third instance of Everton failing to record a shot on target in a Premier League game since the start of last season, with only Crystal Palace (5) doing so more often during this period.