IGNORED

Nottingham Forest (Home) 21st April

Romey 1878

42 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I wouldn’t pick McNeil now Danjuma is fit he would definitely start for me over McNeil who has been piss poor for months. 

Surely we go with 2 wingers Danjuma on the bench for me McNeil is capable of scoring Danjuma has done nothing for nearly 2 years. 

2 hours ago, patto said:

Surely we go with 2 wingers Danjuma on the bench for me McNeil is capable of scoring Danjuma has done nothing for nearly 2 years. 

Danjuma does play on the left wing, he’s shown he’s more of threat than McNeil he actually wants to take people on. 
McNeil is constantly drifting into the midfield, he doesn’t attack players anymore, he constantly plays backwards or sideways at best, and leaves Mycho trying to cover 2 men. 
We need to change the story as dopey bollocks keeps saying so let’s play player’s who want to try and make difference and actually take the game to the opposition. 

35 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Danjuma does play on the left wing, he’s shown he’s more of threat than McNeil he actually wants to take people on. 
McNeil is constantly drifting into the midfield, he doesn’t attack players anymore, he constantly plays backwards or sideways at best, and leaves Mycho trying to cover 2 men. 
We need to change the story as dopey bollocks keeps saying so let’s play player’s who want to try and make difference and actually take the game to the opposition. 

Did you watch Danjuma for the 21s he didn’t look anywhere near ready or he just didn’t do anything 

1 minute ago, patto said:

Did you watch Danjuma for the 21s he didn’t look anywhere near ready or he just didn’t do anything 

No I didn’t to be honest, but I’ve seen enough of McNeil to know he needs dropping. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

No I didn’t to be honest, but I’ve seen enough of McNeil to know he needs dropping. 

But at least he’s fit I know what you mean about going back all the time it’s annoying the whole team plays the same way they are scared of losing the ball. 
I can’t believe Harrison is so bad for us is it the way the manager wants to play. 
he was excellent for Leeds 

1 hour ago, patto said:

Given the performances of some in the squad, isn't taking a chance with youngsters worth a punt? Maybe they will want to play for the shirt in the hour of need. I really don't know.

4 minutes ago, Gwlad said:

Given the performances of some in the squad, isn't taking a chance with youngsters worth a punt? Maybe they will want to play for the shirt in the hour of need. I really don't know.

Nothing should be dismissed in our quest for a change of performance, even the manager😉

7 hours ago, Sev said:

Yeh, looks like Luton lost their breath. Anyhow, I'd like to see both Calvert-Lewin and Beto from start, with Calvert-Lewin as an offensive attacking midfielder with Beto on top. And Gomes to hopefully play some nice passes from center midfield...ish either foward or to the wingers.

Neither strikers game is dropping deep like that… we could play a 442 if we had wingers with pace & 2 quality cm’s. I don’t think we have the quality however.

7 hours ago, Btay said:

Neither strikers game is dropping deep like that… we could play a 442 if we had wingers with pace & 2 quality cm’s. I don’t think we have the quality however.

We don't, Btay. I just think that Calvert-Lewin, if fit, could play a decisive role against a team like Forest as an old fashioned attacking midfielder. Realistically, I think the game will be a mess with two teams more afraid of losing than winning. I hope not but many earlier games this year tells us something else. One thing is almost certain; Dyche will not do anything radical.

3 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Can't be at the game or even watch it as I have to work. But wearing everything with Everton on for luck.  Need the win it does not matter how we get it. Need the crowd to be on full support mode and in great voice. COYB. 

I fear our fans are worn out but we will do our best coyb.  

Watched my boys U/15 side play this morning (I’m from the land down under). They have started to play some basic but effective football. Moving the ball quickly into space, working hard to create/find space. Simple passes to a player facing the right way not into a congested area in the middle of the pitch because they didn’t know what else to do with the ball. Like I said basic but effective. Towards the end of the game it struck me how little of this I see in the premiership now (not just us) the gap between the top and the rest is massive and the fear of losing (or being relegated and the associated loss of revenue) is stifling football. Relevance to this topic. Just play football!

37 minutes ago, Deacs said:

Watched my boys U/15 side play this morning (I’m from the land down under). They have started to play some basic but effective football. Moving the ball quickly into space, working hard to create/find space. Simple passes to a player facing the right way not into a congested area in the middle of the pitch because they didn’t know what else to do with the ball. Like I said basic but effective. Towards the end of the game it struck me how little of this I see in the premiership now (not just us) the gap between the top and the rest is massive and the fear of losing (or being relegated and the associated loss of revenue) is stifling football. Relevance to this topic. Just play football!

👏👏👏

Like most/everyone on here my mood revolves around our results and performances.

The sun is shining down south and my mood is good at the moment.

I’m guilty like a few at venting on here about Dyche and the players this season.

So I’m hoping for a result and some sort of improvement with our display today.

I want to be commenting on positives today, not the angry keyboard warrior the team have forced upon me.

Glass half full I still have 5 hours to be in a good mood.

1 hour ago, milesey05 said:

Like most/everyone on here my mood revolves around our results and performances.

The sun is shining down south and my mood is good at the moment.

I’m guilty like a few at venting on here about Dyche and the players this season.

So I’m hoping for a result and some sort of improvement with our display today.

I want to be commenting on positives today, not the angry keyboard warrior the team have forced upon me.

Glass half full I still have 5 hours to be in a good mood.

9pm here & I’m contemplating if I’m going to need a few drinks to get through this tonight.

16 hours ago, patto said:

But at least he’s fit I know what you mean about going back all the time it’s annoying the whole team plays the same way they are scared of losing the ball. 
I can’t believe Harrison is so bad for us is it the way the manager wants to play. 
he was excellent for Leeds 

He was also pretty good for us in his first 4-6 games or so.