IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

"Wifey is watching..." Is this tantamount to saying you're watching but are too embarrassed to admit it? :)

I watched it, was brilliant (wifey didn't incidentally). Really looking forward to the second and final installment; Sheridan Smith is real A list actress but everyone was good, cast and crew.

yeah I totally get it matt. I think most sci fi is action/adventure which they have pigeonholed into like 3 different types of show. the reason I also found the expanse to be refreshing is it's essentially just a crime/mystery show but set in Sci Fi world. So you get the cool sci fi future elements but without the germane storylines and characters.

season 2 is getting gooooooood

End of the last episode of Vikings I didn't understand, can anyone help?

Guessing a big time jump and Arthur being crowned (off camera) post funeral of his "dad".

Great programme that deserved a better ending for me, loved to have seen the brothers that organised the Kattegat attack get their dues; looking forward to the next series!

Just come across a box set from Fox it's called Wolf Creek, 1st episode was a bit gory, about Tourists in the Australian outback getting bumped off by a serial killer, kills with knife and gun, then hacks them up with a chainsaw and feeds them to the crocks. This is my type of blood and guts.

I've seen the film from a few years ago - very good yet disturbing as it's based on a true story.

I watched American History X tonight for the first time, brilliant though disturbing stuff (and feels very relevant in the current climate); Edward Norton is an extraordinary actor.

One of my favourite films of all time with probably my favourite actor.

He's very good in the 25th Hour - not the greatest film but worth a watch for him and Philip Seymour Hoffman.

End of the last episode of Vikings I didn't understand, can anyone help?

Guessing a big time jump and Arthur being crowned (off camera) post funeral of his "dad".

Great programme that deserved a better ending for me, loved to have seen the brothers that organised the Kattegat attack get their dues; looking forward to the next series!

Shh, I'm only on episode 15!

Phew, thought I was either losing my mind or you'd given something away :lol:.

Makes me think of the Bernard Cornwall Last Kingdom books whenever he gets mentioned. He's the same Alfred who is King for much of those books isn't he?

Yeah, Alfred the Great who supposedly burnt the cakes when hiding from the Danes down my way. Pub called the King Alfred below Burrow Mump that I drive past a lot claims it happened there; always meant to stop at the pub and see what it's like but never have.

http://www.king-alfred.co.uk/Local-Information.aspx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burrow_Mump

I think Jedi is both singular and plural (as in aircraft, deer etc) so I don't think that necessarily it'll be down one individual.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39008350/star-wars-has-dropped-a-big-clue-about-episode-viii

"But with the release of the international language titles, eagle-eyed enthusiasts have noted that the the word Jedi is plural - that suggests we're getting more than one."

Never been called an eagle eyed enthusiast before, apart from once twenty-five odd years ago, but best not go there :P.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Best comedy on TV for me.

100%

Not watched any of the latest season, going to wait till its all finished then binge watch it. Still think the funniest moment is Frank coming out the couch, cried laughing for ages on that scene.

Edited by aaron