IGNORED

Shane Duffy

Shane on Twitter this morning...

"Just woke up.. Some breakfast then a wak before we leave for the game..."

Missing letter :lol: ?

He clarified shortly after...

"... going for a walk..." Honest :P .

:lol:

The dangers of a typo on the world wide web!

• 2 weeks later...

its been 1 year tomor since shane had major set back............... well done big man on what was a tough year for ya!! post-4133-0-08394200-1305852981_thumb.jpg

1 year already?! Wow.... Hope he keeps making these strides and is the future rock of the Everton defence. Is he left footed? Its been a long time since i saw him play, im pretty sure hes right footed but hoping hes a leftie

hes 2 footed matt....lol, he plays today against liverfool at 2pm in a cup semi final i think.....it might be shown on liverfool tv? post-4133-0-32486800-1305882375_thumb.jpg

love the attachment!!!

I was asking because it would be nice to see him build a partnership with Jags in the next few years and replace Distin (who has been immense this season, but surely only 1-2 years more) at LCB.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not really, we had Duffy and Mustafi here the last time and he still played Neville and Hibbert as CB's.

It was just before Christmas 09 when we had our defensive troubles I think. We also had Lucas Neill, but Duffy did come on at the time for Distin. We're nearly 2 years on now, so he must be close to first team action if Moyes is prepared to give him some experience by loaning him out.