IGNORED

Shane Duffy

They've gone a bit quiet....I'm wondering if all the publicity has brought the fact that "family" were posting on a forum to the attention of the club and they've been asked to stop :( . Would be a great shame to lose their input but I think it was always going to happen at some point.

They've gone a bit quiet....I'm wondering if all the publicity has brought the fact that "family" were posting on a forum to the attention of the club and they've been asked to stop :( . Would be a great shame to lose their input but I think it was always going to happen at some point.

Why would the club do that? More feasible that the family are enjoying the time with Shane and keeping on the down-n-low for a bit. Im sure hwe will be hearing from Noddy and Mark again soon.

Edited by galacticaracnid

lol....yeah im behind the welcome home banner with the white ireland top on!!! was kinda trying to keep outta the camera mans way!!!

was a great day, just great to see him coming back home and lookin so well!!

he is making great progress, his bloods are nearly all back to normal and i know he is keen to get back over to everton to get the ball rolling again!! i think he is going back over at the start of july??! he is playing fifa10 ps3 online lads if ya fancy taking him on, (shane duffy5)... but go easy on him for i hear hes crap at it.... :P:rolleyes: .:)

Edited by markduff

light training Romey!!! he has been walking for 30-40 min every evening..... what can i say!! its hard ta keep a good man down :)

Still, it's amazing he's back so soon, even in a limited way. I hope he goes on to be a first-teamer for us, he's definitely got the determination!

• 2 weeks later...

hello lads!! another we update.....shane is in top form and back at finch farm, already doing 15 to 20k on bike and has started jogging!! he shocking everyone with his will ta get back into action again!!! all being well he hopes to be doing ball work as soon as the middle of aug this year!!!

all i can say about him is......WHAT A MAN!!! ps just wanna say a big thanks to the people that sent get well soon cards to shane when he was in the matter hospital in dublin, lovely touch by the everton fans!!! coyb :D