IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

They've just said he's only started 7 times for Porto this season. Can't be that marquee?

he started the first 7 of 8 games and started 4 of 6 champs league matches and then got injured. year before started 37 of 38 ligue 1 matches, young 23 year old defensive midfielder, i'd say they were just being cautious of his injury knowing they wanted to sell up and not have him ruin his value.

This is fantastic.

CaXJsGFWEAAZ4W9.jpg

Our old boy, Mustafi had things to say about it. (He was also captain last night....and got sent off!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3431472/Valencia-defender-Shkodran-Mustafi-says-morale-rock-bottom-Barcelona-hammering-dressing-room-s-t-moment.html

Edited by Lowensda

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/steve-howey-predicts-bonkers-line-7307356

Ahaha.

I like Paddy Power's post about it.... "The word 'potential' obviously means 'pulled out of my arse' in Steve Howey's head..."

one has coleman bought from us the other has coleman and stones. interesting to see coleman linked althoguh their RB are both very old Zabaleta and Sagna. Could see a Seamus sale happening he is in his prime years.

one has coleman bought from us the other has coleman and stones. interesting to see coleman linked althoguh their RB are both very old Zabaleta and Sagna. Could see a Seamus sale happening he is in his prime years.

The lad can't cross, I'd be happy to sell him. He had me tearing my hair out last night because of how shit his crossing was. Brilliant at getting into dangerous positions but 9 times out of 10 will put a god awful cross in. The good ones are the rarities.

The lad can't cross, I'd be happy to sell him. He had me tearing my hair out last night because of how shit his crossing was. Brilliant at getting into dangerous positions but 9 times out of 10 will put a god awful cross in. The good ones are the rarities.

you're not wrong Romey :) i wonder how much we could get for him. 30m?

with Peps style of play, crossing is irrelevant. Colemans energy and attacking intent linking up with Silvas movement and passing! Scary!

Well we need someone who can cross, so it's relevant for us, so it'd be easy money in my eyes.

Yeah he seems to have lead in his boot at the moment; we'd need a sixteen foot tall striker to take advantage of his crosses recently, and they rarely come on the market.

I didn't know anything about him - but this type of news is always so saddening. No one in their right mind will take their own life - that is because when people do "they are not in their right mind".

No one knows the personal battles someone goes through... I recall John Gregory talking about Stan Collymore and his battle with depression with such ingorance, sadly that ignorance still exists on a wide scale and those who take their lieves are not afforded symapathy.

Its a strange illness - someone who has "everything" can feel 1000's times worse than a person who has nothing... that's because the world we live in is material and everyone thinks the 2.4 children, a big house, a successful career = elation.... it doesn't, a sick brain makes it impossible to feel happiness... feeling sadness when the individual knows there is nothing to be sad about is the cruelest part of this disease.

What they leave behind is anger, confusion, grief and lot's of unanswered questions.

RIP to Dave and my prayers to his family.

Edited by Hafnia

Yes it's all so strange they are just desperate to win at any cost. Managers buying super expensive players, sad really.

I read they really like poetchino from Spurs but aren't willing to let him grow and need wins now.

After SAF left that club went to crap.

New Premier League logo....it's already getting stick.

Mustafa.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/new-premier-league-logo-unveiled-7336522

Edit. Really don't think it's bad. It's a lion. What else did they want it to look like? Yes it's not as 'grand' looking, but it's fine.

We're part of the launch...

Premier-League-new-launch.jpg

Edited by Lowensda

New Premier League logo....it's already getting stick.

Mustafa.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/new-premier-league-logo-unveiled-7336522

Edit. Really don't think it's bad. It's a lion. What else did they want it to look like? Yes it's not as 'grand' looking, but it's fine.

We're part of the launch...

Premier-League-new-launch.jpg

Don't really see why the logo is getting stick tbh, the lion has always been a symbol of the PL. It's on the fucking trophy.