IGNORED

Euro 2016

England fand causing murder again. It's never them though it's the Marsalle Ultras coming for a straightner all the time. Not a peep out of the Wales, Norther or Republic of Ireland fans but every night with England fans there's running battles.

Never ever them though. The fucking absolute cretins I hope England get twatted tonight and against Wales so we go out in the group stages so they can't embarrass us any further.

Disgraceful behaviour. That cafe being burnt down, taking someone's livelihood there. These will be the first to complain if UEFA banned us from the next tournament. There's plenty of lads out there causing no trouble, they'll all end up getting the heavy treatment after this. It's not like the French police and army don't have enough to worry about with all of the terror threats to have to worry about these dickheads.

Also, massive difference with the BBC show over the ITV one.

Edited by StevO

The biggest problem with ITV (and Sky are not far behind) is their habit of showing replays of everything, usually when play has restarted and is on-going. They have nearly missed goals on a couple of occasions, once returning 'live' when the ball was on its way into the penalty area. They did it today in the rugby in Oz. They missed an important conversion (and, ironically, had to show a replay) and on another occasion returned to live play as the Australians were rampaging in the England 22. Don't know who controls the pictures but they should be sacked.

Can't blame them for the replays at a major tournament John. Local TV film and broadcast, they just talk over it. Remember the World Cup in South Africa? They had slow motion replays of everything!

Don't think anyone does football better than Sky personally, BBC aren't far behind and BT are getting better. But ITV are dreadful! Is Townsend doing any of the commentary?

Just watching Albania Switzerland, great game so far. Looks like Arsenal have a real player in Xhaka.

Sky are fucking pissing me off now. England fans were proviked, we're hearing it was Marsaille Ultras picking on them, apparantly it was Russian fans coming in kicking off on the England fans...

It's always someone else causing it or provoking us. As Steve says, most of them have just gone over for a scrape, no intention of supporting the team. Feel sorry for the genuine fans who have gone over to actually watch their team and enjoy the tournament.

Certain pockets of England fans are a fucking disgrace. Like the French police haven't got enough to do with the threat of terrorism looming over the tournament but instead they have to put up with gobshite pissed up English yobs throwing bottles and chairs all over the place yet people have the cheek to call them heavy handed.

Proper pisses me off. I'd of loved to of taken my kids there for 2 weeks to watch it but I can't because of pricks like this.

The Slovakia keeper is either on Wales payroll or has taken a bung from a syndicate surely. That freekick was terrible wrt placement, but he did his best to avoid it - or at least that's what it looked like.

It went in in the centre of the goal it was dreadful keeping

On the evidence of this game, England won't need to worry too much about Wales or Slovakia, so maybe tonight's tie with Russia is the clincher.

Tidy play from both teams at times, and Wales strength is that they play as a team, but neither side have got much.

Hodgson is still sticking with his stupid tactic of Kane taking all the corners. Most of them are crap deliveries. Don't like Sterling but he is having a good game, as is Llalana. England should be 2 - 0 up at half-time. Good chances hit straight at the goalie. I can feel it in my water, Russia will get a scrappy break-away goal.

Missing a top top striker tho. I'd like to think Vardy will be given a chance second half as Kane just isn't good enough.

Kane has had 3 chances, top players score 2 of them. I'd expect Vardy to at least have scored one of them, he must be fuming watching Kane from the bench.

Kane isn't doing too bad imo, he's not stellar, but he's doing better than Lallana imo.

Lallana has been excellent! Kane needs a partner, he can't lead on his own.

Sterling should be pulled off by his nose hair, disgraceful.

Edited by Matt