IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

This is what's annoying me. I just hope he's not going to turn into a "Martinez McCarthy" don't get me wrong the goal showed he's willing to get forward but his insistence to drop between the centre half really worries me especially after the second goal against Spurs. A game were I thought he was poor!

That's really the only time I have seen him put a foot wrong, and there are multiple culprits there. I definitely think he has more to his game than sideways/back passing.

No harm in keeping possession and playing safe sometimes. Not every ball has to be a forward pass.

While he's passing the ball sideways or backwards it's drawing out the opposition midfield and defence, slowly creating space for the likes of Ross and Rom to take advantage of.

Got to look what's happening 30/40 yards away when a player is being boring in possession. See Iniesta for reference.

I am really impressed by the way he semi to have eyes in the back of his head. The number of times he looks like someone is coming into to tackle him or intercept a pass he makes and he just turns the other way and goes clear.

So impressed it gives you a semi :lol:.

Wouldn't play him against Liverpool he demands a lot of time on the ball and he won't get that. If we go with a 5-3-1-1 formation with Barry and Gueye in holding midfields roles with the fullbacks aloud to get forward we will beat them.

Barry against their lot is suicide. far too slow against some of the fastest players in the prem. If morgz cant play it has to be McCarthy.

• 2 weeks later...