IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, Paddock said:

He’s not shite and he was excellent last season, the whole team is disjointed and not playing well- not one player can say he’s doing his job to the required standard.

Would he get a kick for any other team looking to finish in the top 6? 

1 minute ago, nogs said:

32 games is hardly a glittering career though, is it? Tom Cleverley played 32 times for us, does that make him good enough?

11 minutes ago, nogs said:

Would he get a kick for any other team looking to finish in the top 6? 

Was just a factual response nogs. "Would he get a kick for any other team looking to finish in the top 6?" The answer is yes. Not sure what Cleverley has to do with it.

32 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Was just a factual response nogs. "Would he get a kick for any other team looking to finish in the top 6?" The answer is yes. Not sure what Cleverley has to do with it.

Ok. Well just as factual is that Man Utd didn't think he was good enough and sold him. My opinion is I don't think he's good enough for us.

8 minutes ago, nogs said:

Ok. Well just as factual is that Man Utd didn't think he was good enough and sold him. My opinion is I don't think he's good enough for us.

At the moment I don't think many of our lot would get into the top 6 side. 

Pickford would get in most other than that it's hard to admit. The side has gone backwards under Koeman. 

Under Martinez we had Baines, Coleman, Stones, Barry, Barkley, McCarthy, Mirallas, and Lukaku who were at that level. 

I've not included McCarthy and Coleman for Koeman as they are injured and the manager knew that but chose not to find competition. Instead bringing in Martina and preferring Gana. Left Mirallas out as the other teams have strengthened, and Davies as the manager doesn't pick him. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Need to do away with two dmf, ones enough. I would like to see Besic and Davies together in mid,  when Besic played he got the motm !! and Davies should always be 1st choice in this side at the moment.

I hope it's this for Lyon.

so many times yesterday Gana gave away a simple pass or played the easy ball back where it came when he needed to turn ( in open space ) and play it across to the full back.

Morgan needs a break as well, he's been sloppy for the last 2 goals.

24 minutes ago, nogs said:

Just look at the way City are playing with De Bruyne and Silva in the middle. With two quick wide men they hardly need a CF. And we have Gana and Schneiderlin... 

Actually they have fernandinho doing the role that we have both Gana and Schneiderlin doing. 

Hence we need to drop one and let gylfi and Davis be our silva/ de bruyne

9 hours ago, Btay said:

Actually they have fernandinho doing the role that we have both Gana and Schneiderlin doing. 

Hence we need to drop one and let gylfi and Davis be our silva/ de bruyne

Exactly. It's not rocket science, is it? Now if he played some proper wingers, we'd be onto something.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's my hope too. We've seen how good he can be, I'm not ready to write him off yet

I really don't remember him being that good. When have you ever seen him boss a football match? I don't see why we should have to keep accepting Man Utd rejects are good enough for us. Plus events of the last week call into question his character. I wouldn't she'd a tear if he went in January, I'd prefer to see Besic or one of the young lads in there. Fact is, we have tons of CMs, him leaving would be no loss. 

As for Mirallas, surely that's his time up. 

15 minutes ago, nogs said:

I really don't remember him being that good. When have you ever seen him boss a football match? I don't see why we should have to keep accepting Man Utd rejects are good enough for us. Plus events of the last week call into question his character. I wouldn't she'd a tear if he went in January, I'd prefer to see Besic or one of the young lads in there. Fact is, we have tons of CMs, him leaving would be no loss. 

As for Mirallas, surely that's his time up. 

The point about character is very true. Maybe we would be best getting rid, don't need that kind of ego and attitude around the place