IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

From all that, what you take from it is that Dunc said fuck off???!!!!

Certainly doesn't flatter the players but we know Mirallas has been a perpetual whiner and Schneiderlin has seemed to have a poor attitude lately. 

I've had my concerns about Duncan being on the staff though. Too combustible. 

5 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

I've had my concerns about Duncan being on the staff though. Too combustible. I want coaches, not thugs on the staff

He's a pussycat nowadays; obviously I've not seen him at Finch Farm but every bit of evidence suggests he's moved on from his chequered playing days. My impression of him now is that he's a motivator and certainly not a thug.

Impressed by Ferguson....

The story of events is that unsworth likes to give injured ex players the opportunity to get into coaching by allowing them a 20 minute spell with the first team to take a session. 

The group was split into 2 and rather than respect the lad who was taking the session - mirallas and schneiderlin decided to start playing cross bar together. Ferguson rightly tore into them and said respect the club or go inside and get off the training pitch.  Apparently schneiderlin went and mirallas threw his bib. The story is mirallas has a piss poor attitude and does not get told what to do by anyone. 

10 hours ago, c1982 said:

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

Impressed by Ferguson....

The story of events is that unsworth likes to give injured ex players the opportunity to get into coaching by allowing them a 20 minute spell with the first team to take a session. 

The group was split into 2 and rather than respect the lad who was taking the session - mirallas and schneiderlin decided to start playing cross bar together. Ferguson rightly tore into them and said respect the club or go inside and get off the training pitch.  Apparently schneiderlin went and mirallas threw his bib. The story is mirallas has a piss poor attitude and does not get told what to do by anyone. 

Where did you get that revelation from Haf? Your mate?

:D

That story reads to me as coming from a fella who sits at the bar in his local boozer pretending he's in the know. Truth is he shits his kecks on a regular basis and lives on his own in a bed sit. The highlight of his day telling these stories to gullible Evertonians.

The story reads to me that the management which consists of core Evertonians is not prepared to suffer a lack of professionalism whilst the club is in a bad place.

This story came out before the media even knew about it.... the story referred to above was from a facebook source not twitter - so it can be traced and authenticated. 

Unfortunately its not the first time Mr Mirallas has been involved in something which calls his attitude into question - pity, good player on his day, should have sold him off if he was a problem a long time ago.  Schneiderlein? - well it certainly doesn't appear that he's on board does it?

There has been something weak within the spirit of the side for quite some time now.    Lets face it - if we do end up with Allardyce for the remainder - its not likely that the players will get any softer treatment. 

There is a lot to be done within the club - from boardroom to changing rooms.

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

incredible.... there is a few versions of this story knocking about.  Tends to happen I guess.....

Yeah for sure. I think either Rom or Pad said they heard something had gone off while at the Watford game.

There's something there but only one is denying it.

5 minutes ago, tonkaroost said:

Gave me a good laugh this. :D

Love ya, Haf.

Just for the record.... I wasn't trying for one second to say I was an ITK...... I seen the post on facebook which I could link to it.  I'm sure you boys would love it if I claimed I knew the person.... I've no idea who it is.  Very authentic sounding though?

11 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Just for the record.... I wasn't trying for one second to say I was an ITK...... I seen the post on facebook which I could link to it.  I'm sure you boys would love it if I claimed I knew the person.... I've no idea who it is.  Very authentic sounding though?

i'm not sure about authentic, but it paints a picture and it makes sense.  the "kid coaching" angle makes sense why they wouldn't take it seriously (not that they shouldn't, just it's plausible) and the rest sounds plausible as well.  nothing outlandish there based on morgan and kev antics at previous clubs.

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

We know Haf. Honest.

Bit of piss taking is always welcome though!!!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

except something did because kev mirallas apologized.  they have moved on and dealt with it internally so unsy is just sweeping it under the rug so they all can move on.

He apologised for getting frustrated. Not for walking out of training, which sounds like it didn’t even happen. 

Not really. It’s u usual for a player to publicly apologise just because he gets frustrated. .... unless of course he is the only player to ever have got frustrated?

i think the fact he apologises suggest he felt a need to apologise for his actions, not for being frustrated. It may have been something as petty as kicking a water bottle in frustration or storming back to the changing room..... we may never know!

27 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Not really. It’s u usual for a player to publicly apologise just because he gets frustrated. .... unless of course he is the only player to ever have got frustrated?

i think the fact he apologises suggest he felt a need to apologise for his actions, not for being frustrated. It may have been something as petty as kicking a water bottle in frustration or storming back to the changing room..... we may never know!

So you agree he didn’t apologise for walking out of training. Nice one! ;) 

2 minutes ago, markiediow said:

Its possible Mirralles stormed out of training and Schneiderlin followed him to maybe sort him out, rather than storming out.

This would explain the story about both leaving the training pitch and also explain the reason Mirralles apologised and Schneiderlin has not (and should not).

We will never really know.

Some good speculation here, but we'll probably never know.