IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

Just now, Aidan Lewis said:

Boo'd by the fans whilst subbed onto the pitch today.

Not nice to see but his performances haven't helped him since he decided to allegedly throw a fit in training under Unsworth.

Think they were booing the negative substitution not the player. 

It was the ideal time for Cenk to come on with no pressure.

I agree it's bad and I certainly don't condone it but it's now up to Morgan to be motivated by that to put some effort in. If he has any kind of backbone or conscience he won't sulk and be resentful of being booed, he'll accept that it's extraordinarily rare for fans in England to do that to their own players and therefore if it's being done to him it means he really needs to get his act together. That clip posted above of him making absolutely no effort to close down the Arsenal player is shocking.  

34 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

You seem to really enjoy justify treating others like shit just because they make a lot of money. I don't think that trait serves you well.

Do I enjoy it? No, I think it's called letting some overpaid mercenary twat who is trotting around letting opponents get free shots in our goal in front of fans who are sacrificing hard earned cash and time to follow the team.

I take it you have a problem with that?

I don't. It's the principle of the matter - he and his family are being made financially secure by our club and he doesn't give a toss.  Some of these cretins need a wake up call and he is one. 

Think they were booing the negative substitution not the player. 
It was the ideal time for Cenk to come on with no pressure.

From were I was sat they were 100% booing Schniederlin . He has been woeful and his attitude stinks but can’t agree with booing our own players during a game

If your going to boo save it for the final whistle or it’s just counter productive

13 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

From were I was sat they were 100% booing Schniederlin . He has been woeful and his attitude stinks but can’t agree with booing our own players during a game

If your going to boo save it for the final whistle or it’s just counter productive

It's an extreme action... but you know what I've had enough of these mercenaries.  Absolute disgrace, real madrid fans give the white hankies.

13 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I don' necessarily agree with it but it will hopefully get the message across to the management.

Absolutely. 

Managers and players get interviewed and spew a load of shite like "we've been working really hard together"..."I don't think we are far off"....

All that sort of shit.  Deluded bollocks - the fans need a voice. Schneiderlein I hope felt hurt today, he's badly let himself and the team down for a while now. Awful attitude. 

6 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Many fans were booing the fact that tosun was not getting used.  Of course allardyce would not see it that way.

But schneiderlin has made his bed. Laughing at us getting beat by Atlanta and giving smirks to gana, his attitude in general has been piss poor. 

6 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

If Allardyce can't see the difference in results and performances for when Schneiderlin is and isn'tt on the pitch then he deserves to be booed too. Fully expect Schneiderlin to start v Watford and us to lose. 

Many fans were booing the fact that tosun was not getting used.  Of course allardyce would not see it that way.
But schneiderlin has made his bed. Laughing at us getting beat by Atlanta and giving smirks to gana, his attitude in general has been piss poor. 

Allardyce was about to bring Bolasie on then switched it for Shniederlin because Gana picked up a knock so Toson wasn’t going to get on anyway

3 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Allardyce was about to bring Bolasie on then switched it for Shniederlin because Gana picked up a knock so Toson wasn’t going to get on anyway

Jesus. 

Again, it’s absolutely clear he doesn’t rate Tosun. If he’s not going to bring him on when we’re 3-0 up at home then that tells you everything you need to know. And an awful player like Bolasie getting on too...

The lad has no chance of getting up to speed if he’s not getting any playing time.

Think Sam’s hands were tied last night given the 2 defensive injuries - had we bought Cenk on at 75-80 mins, concede a second then people would have ridiculed that decision not to sure up the defence and hold the lead. As much as I want to see Cenk and dislike Sam there’s really  not much he could have done in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

It was 3-0 when he made the changes though. They scored after Morgan came on.

its a little worrying that he can’t change tactics or formation when we get an injury. It doesn’t have to be a like for like change.

Exactly what I was thinking. But its Fatt Samm we're dealing with here

I think if sam wasn't more or less forced into 2 or 3 changes we would have seen Cenk. 
I want to see the same team start next time out with the exception of the two centre halfs. But hopefully Cenk can get some game time.

He did say after the match yesterday that he was disappointed that due to the injuries to Mangala. Gueye and Coleman he wasn’t able to give Cenk and Bolasie a run out

On 2/10/2018 at 13:54, hafnia said:

Do I enjoy it? No, I think it's called letting some overpaid mercenary twat who is trotting around letting opponents get free shots in our goal in front of fans who are sacrificing hard earned cash and time to follow the team. Yes, his lack of work rate and fight has been perplexing and to many, infuriating

I take it you have a problem with that? No, I don't. 

I don't. It's the principle of the matter - he and his family are being made financially secure by our club and he doesn't give a toss.  Some of these cretins need a wake up call and he is one.  Agreed.