IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

I’m not sure the boos where for him if I’m honest- no doubt some gobshites thought it was so booed as well, I think it was for the sub. Gana had taken a knock though so the boos where unfounded anyway.

Not one bit into booing our own players tbh- some sections of our fans are a disgrace they want to go and have a quiet word with themselves - all shouting they pay their money so can boo if they want, which is true but fuck off with the negative tocicity, seasons enough of a shambles without turning on our own.

24 minutes ago, Paddock said:

I’m not sure the boos where for him if I’m honest- no doubt some gobshites thought it was so booed as well, I think it was for the sub. Gana had taken a knock though so the boos where unfounded anyway.

Not one bit into booing our own players tbh- some sections of our fans are a disgrace they want to go and have a quiet word with themselves - all shouting they pay their money so can boo if they want, which is true but fuck off with the negative tocicity, seasons enough of a shambles without turning on our own.

If a player is having a stinker, misplacing passes, getting tackled, ballooning shots then no way should they be booed.  Get behind them... let them know that they shouldn't fear failure from trying. 

If a player is abandoning his duties because he doesn't give a shit then he should be shamed. I can not tolerate lazy arsed footballers - each year thousands of kids are released from their clubs because they aren't good enough.... left wondering how they will make money. Yet you have multi millionaires like schneiderlin who doesn't care- laughs at our team getting beat by another and mocks infuriated fans.  He's brought this on himself... I don't like it but players like him are more toxic to the side than booing fans. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

If a player is having a stinker, misplacing passes, getting tackled, ballooning shots then no way should they be booed.  Get behind them... let them know that they shouldn't fear failure from trying. 

If a player is abandoning his duties because he doesn't give a shit then he should be shamed. I can not tolerate lazy arsed footballers - each year thousands of kids are released from their clubs because they aren't good enough.... left wondering how they will make money. Yet you have multi millionaires like schneiderlin who doesn't care- laughs at our team getting beat by another and mocks infuriated fans.  He's brought this on himself... I don't like it but players like him are more toxic to the side than booing fans. 

Everyone has a different opinion on it but I would never boo one of our players- not ever.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

Everyone has a different opinion on it but I would never boo one of our players- not ever.

I do get that.... That's cos you love Everton.  But I go the other way.... If I see a player who doesn't respect our club it drives me insane (as per 2000 posts in the lukaku thread would suggest)

Schneiderlein has massively disappointed me.... massively. Almost adebuyor like in his temperament. 

Never booed before, never would. Don’t see the point. If I’m making any noise at the match it’s because I want to try to push the team on. If I was Morgan coming on to that pitch being booed why would I put the effort in? Professional pride? All that money? Fuck that, I’ve not even gone near the ball and you lot want to shout shit at me, wouldn’t drive me on. But then I respond well to positive behaviour, don’t deal well with negativity. I don’t think I know anyone personally who does their best work or puts the most effort in when working in a negative environment. 

37 minutes ago, StevO said:

Never booed before, never would. Don’t see the point. If I’m making any noise at the match it’s because I want to try to push the team on. If I was Morgan coming on to that pitch being booed why would I put the effort in? Professional pride? All that money? Fuck that, I’ve not even gone near the ball and you lot want to shout shit at me, wouldn’t drive me on. But then I respond well to positive behaviour, don’t deal well with negativity. I don’t think I know anyone personally who does their best work or puts the most effort in when working in a negative environment. 

Well put, he doesn't go out on the pitch with the intention to play badly if that was the case he wouldn't get picked, like a lot of players in this team he's not having a good season.

But there is a quality player in him, I've seen it and as the team gets better so will he of that I have no doubt.

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Well put, he doesn't go out on the pitch with the intention to play badly if that was the case he wouldn't get picked, like a lot of players in this team he's not having a good season.

But there is a quality player in him, I've seen it and as the team gets better so will he of that I have no doubt.

Looking at the video clip above where his complete lack of effort allows an Arsenal player a free shot on goal, it's almost worse if this was not deliberate. Do you mean to say he's that bad when he actually tries?

Schneiderlin is the epitome of a footballer with zero interest in the game who is financially secure. 

Seen loads of them over the years. They end up playing out their final years at somewhere like QPR on an inflated contract getting slated.

Has no heart and for me, if he gets booed for not putting any effort in then I'm absolutely fine with that. 

How the fuck can be player have the audacity to throw in 40% effort in front of 40000 fans?? How!

10 hours ago, hafnia said:

Schneiderlin is the epitome of a footballer with zero interest in the game who is financially secure. 

Seen loads of them over the years. They end up playing out their final years at somewhere like QPR on an inflated contract getting slated.

Has no heart and for me, if he gets booed for not putting any effort in then I'm absolutely fine with that. 

How the fuck can be player have the audacity to throw in 40% effort in front of 40000 fans?? How!

This For me, he has become the master of the easy option of sideways or backward passing, rather than trying to create, and jogging alongside the opposition when a tackle should be put in.

No question about it, it was for him, not the sub, when his name was read out that's when the booing happened. I joined in. Fuck the little snake, if you want to support him then go ahead, but this prick is a mercenary, he doesn't care about the club we love, he cant be assed being there, so fuck him and I'd happily boo him again until he sorts his act out. Morgan fucking SNIDErlin.

1 hour ago, aaron said:

No question about it, it was for him, not the sub, when his name was read out that's when the booing happened. I joined in. Fuck the little snake, if you want to support him then go ahead, but this prick is a mercenary, he doesn't care about the club we love, he cant be assed being there, so fuck him and I'd happily boo him again until he sorts his act out. Morgan fucking SNIDErlin.

Absolutely.  We've been known as a set of fans who get behind our players if they put in the hard yards ... this little shithouse was laughing in the crowd when atalanta battered us! 

Apparently when confronted by fans who asked whether he gives a shit he merely shrugged his shoulders. 

Get the termite out of the club.

I was reading last night that the players have apparently been up to all sorts of shit.  Williams, mirallas, holgate,  lookman and schneiderlin named.  Holgate doing the leaking under the support of Williams.  Twitter source so treat that as you will. 

15 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Anyone booing Schneiderlin should be booing Gana as well. Both don't commit enough, both jog back without a care.

If you do one and not the other question yourself why. Most likely answer because someone else told you Schneiderlin is a shithouse. Amazing how people can be influenced. 

:lol: 

36 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Anyone booing Schneiderlin should be booing Gana as well. Both don't commit enough, both jog back without a care.

If you do one and not the other question yourself why. Most likely answer because someone else told you Schneiderlin is a shithouse. Amazing how people can be influenced. 

Or because we don’t do drugs!

Dont DO IT!

Truth be knowing you take more than anyone, should never boo your own player, can’t remember Lukaku or Barkley being booed and they openly let it be known they didn’t want to be here, felt we weren’t big enough or good enough for them 

Some just jump on the bandwagon you’re like sheep 🐑 

Ha ha you are good for morale I will give you that!

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Truth be knowing you take more than anyone, should never boo your own player, can’t remember Lukaku or Barkley being booed and they openly let it be known they didn’t want to be here, felt we weren’t big enough or good enough for them 

Barkley got audible abuse... lukaku got away with a lot more than he should have because many fans thought he was a goal machine who was too good for Everton. 

Gana is far from lazy...  far from it.  You may think he's busy doing nothing but his heart is in the right place. Under the right set up he's proven to be a very good DM for us.  It' only took allardyce a dozen matches to realise it. 

Schneiderlen is a piece of shit.  A very capable footballer with a decent brain who doesn't give a fuck and doesn't care that we know it. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Sheep are people that blindly follow others without forming their own opinion. Trust me I’m far from a sheep haha.

You can’t be called a sheep as no one actually shares your opinion on him. Not to say your wrong, or right, that’s just your own opinion. 

But to call people sheep because they don’t see it like you, is foolish. 

10 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Barkley got audible abuse... lukaku got away with a lot more than he should have because many fans thought he was a goal machine who was too good for Everton. 

Gana is far from lazy...  far from it.  You may think he's busy doing nothing but his heart is in the right place. Under the right set up he's proven to be a very good DM for us.  It' only took allardyce a dozen matches to realise it. 

Schneiderlen is a piece of shit.  A very capable footballer with a decent brain who doesn't give a fuck and doesn't care that we know it. 

Firstly I never mentioned Gana because no matter that I may think he’s not good enough for the PL, whilst he’s wearing an Everton shirt I wouldn’t boo him, I wouldn’t boo anyone in our colours. 

Theres no positive gain in Booing one of your own players regardless of how you may feel about him, quite the reverse it has a negative effect on the player his team mates and management, and can give the impetus the opposing team need. 

No good is gained by it so why do it. 

16 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Sheep are people that blindly follow others without forming their own opinion. Trust me I’m far from a sheep haha.

You can’t be called a sheep as no one actually shares your opinion on him. Not to say your wrong, or right, that’s just your own opinion. 

But to call people sheep because they don’t see it like you, is foolish. 

So it’s intellectual to boo your own player I’ll have to remember that when I’m watching my grandchildren and they don’t perform, that’s sure to inspire them  

It takes one idiot to start that off and the sheep follow. 

Not trying to say your opinion of him is wrong what you and most have said is fair, for me the booing is totally wrong. 

44 minutes ago, Palfy said:

So it’s intellectual to boo your own player I’ll have to remember that when I’m watching my grandchildren and they don’t perform, that’s sure to inspire them  

It takes one idiot to start that off and the sheep follow. 

Not trying to say your opinion of him is wrong what you and most have said is fair, for me the booing is totally wrong. 

No I agree with you on the booing. I hate it and I would never do it. I think it’s damning to our club and supporters when they boo a player. 

I can take them booing the team off the pitch after a non performance, that’s them letting the club know it’s bit good enough. But o still wouldn’t even do that myself.

I think I got confused with yours and Hafs conversation and thought you were talking about Gana when you said sheep haha! I think my post was just above and that you were directing it at me. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Firstly I never mentioned Gana because no matter that I may think he’s not good enough for the PL, whilst he’s wearing an Everton shirt I wouldn’t boo him, I wouldn’t boo anyone in our colours. 

Theres no positive gain in Booing one of your own players regardless of how you may feel about him, quite the reverse it has a negative effect on the player his team mates and management, and can give the impetus the opposing team need. 

No good is gained by it so why do it. 

Oh I absolutely believe that booing a player in exceptional circumstances is worth it. The fucker would know that his pissstaking is not being tolerated and he should feel ashamed. It would also be a deterrent to anyone else in the side too.

Cheating your teammates and fans by giving 50% effort is something that should not be accepted. Fuck all this "get behind the player bullshit" - once they show disinterest in the shirt they aren't our player.... 

It shouldn't even be a debate... a player downing tools is the ultimate insult to fans... they deserve the ultimate insult back. 

Let's be clear..... if a player has a stinker then i wouldn't boo him, no way.  But a player downing tools is unforgivable so let's stop trying to sneak this "i would never boo a player for not performing".... thats not the issue with schneiderlin.... the issue is that he isn'tt bothered, he does not work. 

4 minutes ago, Shukes said:

No I agree with you on the booing. I hate it and I would never do it. I think it’s damning to our club and supporters when they boo a player. 

I can take them booing the team off the pitch after a non performance, that’s them letting the club know it’s bit good enough. But o still wouldn’t even do that myself.

I think I got confused with yours and Hafs conversation and thought you were talking about Gana when you said sheep haha! I think my post was just above and that you were directing it at me. 

And I’ve completely miss understood what you said Shukes I  genuinely thought you had been booing, my fault you must have thought what the fucks he on about.

So you were right when saying foolish 😁

3 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Oh I absolutely believe that booing a player in exceptional circumstances is worth it. The fucker would know that his pissstaking is not being tolerated and he should feel ashamed. It would also be a deterrent to anyone else in the side too.

Cheating your teammates and fans by giving 50% effort is something that should not be accepted. Fuck all this "get behind the player bullshit" - once they show disinterest in the shirt they aren't our player.... 

It shouldn't even be a debate... a player downing tools is the ultimate insult to fans... they deserve the ultimate insult back. 

Funny how his team mates and manager don’t see it that way, they see him as a good and loyal player who is underperforming and going through a poor patch, which is why he should be criticised but not booed.

If he’s being picked then he must be doing something right somewhere cause the manager has plenty of options at his disposal, so obviously the coaches don’t see it quite the way you do, although they can see he’s underperforming hence not in the starting 11 but if they saw it you’re way he wouldn’t make the U23s. 

22 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Funny how his team mates and manager don’t see it that way, they see him as a good and loyal player who is underperforming and going through a poor patch, which is why he should be criticised but not booed.

If he’s being picked then he must be doing something right somewhere cause the manager has plenty of options at his disposal, so obviously the coaches don’t see it quite the way you do, although they can see he’s underperforming hence not in the starting 11 but if they saw it you’re way he wouldn’t make the U23s. 

I wouldn't start him in the u23s.  Beni > Morgan.

14 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

I wouldn't start him in the u23s.  Beni > Morgan.

A lot wouldn’t but for as bad as he’s been this season 3 managers have consistently picked him, which I don’t particularly agree with.

I’d like to see Davies, Rooney and Beni two young guns learning from a master. 

48 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Yeah, he cost more than the other options