IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

I can’t even begin to describe how utterly shite he was- he’s like a different player. I’m not singling him out because we were shit right across the park but his drop in performances has been alarming.

I think it's something to do with how they're being told to play cos none of them look like the same players.  Allardyce has a lot to answer for, he's a championship manager at least and deffo not someone who can take us to the next level. 

The board have made a big mistake with this one.

I think it's something to do with how they're being told to play cos none of them look like the same players.  Allardyce has a lot to answer for, he's a championship manager at least and deffo not someone who can take us to the next level. 
The board have made a big mistake with this one.

If it’s all down to Allardyce how do you explain how shite Schneiderlin and the rest of them were under both Koeman and Unsworth ?

8 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Yesterday was one of the worst individual performances by an Everton player I've witnessed. There aren't words to describe how bad he was.

He's been doing it all season and still gets played. Fuck last season, fuck how he played for Southampton, I've been saying for months he shouldn't be anywhere near our first team on current form. Whether it's confidence, not being able to hack it when the going gets tough or just getting found out, the three managers we've had this season are all culpable for keeping playing him. There are no excuses for keeping playing someone who is that out of form. 

Probably told to play the same way Dunc, all three managers were defenders so I take it they know quite a bit about that,  but not a lot about attacking.
I know you're going to disagree Dunc, but can I ask are you impressed by Allardyce. ??

I didn’t want him but I have to admit I was impressed when he first pitched up and instantly sorted out the defence. Seems like we are back to square one now though

I see him as a necessary evil, as son as we are safe I will be happy to see he back of him

2 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

Moyes probably thinks he can put a boot up Morgan's ass and get him playing again. He's done wonders so far with Arnautovic.

Doesn't sound like a Moyes type signing for me. He had no choice but work with Arnautovic, he's more or less washed his hands of Carroll. Moyes was always very careful about the character of the players he signed here. Schneiderlin has showed a massive lack of character. 

7 minutes ago, nogs said:

Doesn't sound like a Moyes type signing for me. He had no choice but work with Arnautovic, he's more or less washed his hands of Carroll. Moyes was always very careful about the character of the players he signed here. Schneiderlin has showed a massive lack of character. 

Can't say I disagree with anything you said. Schneiderlin needs a boot up the ass or needs to move on. There's a class player there, but he's not been up for the fight and best case scenario, his mind has been elsewhere. He got married last summer, so I don't know if life changes have been a distraction.

1 hour ago, Quinn31 said:

Can't say I disagree with anything you said. Schneiderlin needs a boot up the ass or needs to move on. There's a class player there, but he's not been up for the fight and best case scenario, his mind has been elsewhere. He got married last summer, so I don't know if life changes have been a distraction.

If only we could all blame our missus' rampant appetites for lacklustre performance at work... 

3 hours ago, Aidan Lewis said:

We need a replacement if he does move on.

Nzonzi would be great, although maybe not realstic

Leander Dendoncker.  Cheaper, younger, and (I think ultimately) better.  He's aggressive, likes a forward pass, and would have to be a little faster than N'zonzi.

Would hope he could have a similar improvement/impact to Sergej Milinkovic-Savic when he moved to Lazio from Genk.

When he came in last season he was our best player by quite some distance. I wouldn’t want to give up on him just yet. With two days of the window left, and every signing a risk, I don’t think he will be going anywhere. Seeing Gana and Besic as a possibility scares me even more. Morgan is an excellent player who is having a terrible run of form, amongst 20 other players out of form. He will come good with a right manager and a team who want to play a bit of football.