IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

And I’ve completely miss understood what you said Shukes IΒ Β genuinely thought you had been booing, my fault you must have thought what the fucks he on about.

So you were right when saying foolish 😁

Haha I think we both got caught up in others posts mate. Easy to do πŸ™‚

I dont know how booing a player is in any way positive. Though I also agree with Hafs assessment that when a player downs tools... that’s unforgivable. But all booing a player will do is make that player think... fuck them!

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Funny how his team mates and manager don’t see it that way, they see him as a good and loyal player who is underperforming and going through a poor patch, which is why he should be criticised but not booed.

Β If he’s being picked then he must be doing something right somewhere cause the manager has plenty of options at his disposal, so obviously the coaches don’t see it quite the way you do, although they can see he’s underperforming hence not in the starting 11 but if they saw it you’re way he wouldn’t make the U23s.Β 

Our manager seems to think if he was called Sam allardici then he could have managed real madrid.

Schneiderlen is a snake. Gutless. Got himself sent off, walked off a training exercise, shown zero efgort in games. Β Disgrace.Β 

Β 

15 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Our manager seems to think if he was called Sam allardici then he could have managed real madrid.

Schneiderlen is a snake. Gutless. Got himself sent off, walked off a training exercise, shown zero efgort in games. Β Disgrace.Β 

Β 

We've had 3 managers this season and they've all picked him on a regular basis, you've got to agree if he was the person you say he is you wouldn't expect all 3 to keep selecting him, just doesn't add up.

6 hours ago, Palfy said:

Truth be knowing you take more than anyone, should never boo your own player, can’t remember Lukaku or Barkley being booed and they openly let it be known they didn’t want to be here, felt we weren’t big enough or good enough for themΒ 

Some just jump on the bandwagon you’re like sheep πŸ‘Β 

Lukaku no, but Barkley was booed on a regular basis at Goodison.Β 

2 minutes ago, StevO said:

Lukaku no, but Barkley was booed on a regular basis at Goodison.Β 

Don't recall him being booed but do recall a lot of groans and moans of discontent.

Then there was the incident of someone shouting out your fucking shite which was roundly condemned and rightly so, which I think booing one of your own should be.

33 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Β 

He isn’t the first player to be sent off (though I’m not actually sure which instance you mean), he certainly isn’t the first to have issues in training but he is one of few that actually get outside and into the press, I only missed the second half of the Arsenal game all season so I’m guessing that’s where the downing tools happened because all I’ve seen is a player in terrible form.Β 

I don’t get all the vitriol towards him. How many times did we have issues with Kevin Mirallas talking about leaving, Rom being too big for the club, Lescott and the entire City issue, I don’t think any of them had the same level of hatred as Morgan is currently getting.Β 

Ive not seen a midfielder in our team show anywhere near the levels of quality we saw from him last year for a very very long time. I want a player in that kind of form on the pitch, it’s something we will struggle to find in the transfer market in our current situation.Β 

If the lad didn’t care he would have pushed that West Ham move in January to get his signing on bonus and his loyalty bonus. That didn’t happen though. Could have pocketed about Β£4m if he tried to get out.Β 

4 minutes ago, StevO said:

He isn’t the first player to be sent off (though I’m not actually sure which instance you mean), he certainly isn’t the first to have issues in training but he is one of few that actually get outside and into the press, I only missed the second half of the Arsenal game all season so I’m guessing that’s where the downing tools happened because all I’ve seen is a player in terrible form.Β 

I don’t get all the vitriol towards him. How many times did we have issues with Kevin Mirallas talking about leaving, Rom being too big for the club, Lescott and the entire City issue, I don’t think any of them had the same level of hatred as Morgan is currently getting.Β 

Ive not seen a midfielder in our team show anywhere near the levels of quality we saw from him last year for a very very long time. I want a player in that kind of form on the pitch, it’s something we will struggle to find in the transfer market in our current situation.Β 

If the lad didn’t care he would have pushed that West Ham move in January to get his signing on bonus and his loyalty bonus. That didn’t happen though. Could have pocketed about Β£4m if he tried to get out.Β 

Exactly even his team mates and manager have said the same.

31 minutes ago, Palfy said:

We've had 3 managers this season and they've all picked him on a regular basis, you've got to agree if he was the person you say he is you wouldn't expect all 3 to keep selecting him, just doesn't add up.

Unsworth dropped him and left him out the squad after his training ground spat.

Koeman is a clown who showed him uneccasary favouritism whilst treating niasse like shit.Β 

Allardyce doesn't seem to know his arse from his elbow..... so I don't think it adds credibility.Β 

14 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Unsworth dropped him and left him out the squad after his training ground spat.

Koeman is a clown who showed him uneccasary favouritism whilst treating niasse like shit.Β 

Allardyce doesn't seem to know his arse from his elbow..... so I don't think it adds credibility.Β 

Unsworth did for one game he played in most of Unsworth's games in charge, but what ever your opinion is of the managers it doesn't hide the fact that all picked him regularly.

Which tells me he must be showing them he does care and wants to play for this club, they can't all be wrong about his ability and mentality.

He's not up to his best by a long way at the moment like a lot of them have been this season, Williams was accused of the same as you are accusing Schneiderlin of but don't recall him getting the same treatment.

Β 

8 hours ago, Palfy said:

Unsworth did for one game he played in most of Unsworth's games in charge, but what ever your opinion is of the managers it doesn't hide the fact that all picked him regularly.

Which tells me he must be showing them he does care and wants to play for this club, they can't all be wrong about his ability and mentality.

He's not up to his best by a long way at the moment like a lot of them have been this season, Williams was accused of the same as you are accusing Schneiderlin of but don't recall him getting the same treatment.

Β 

Williams is a player I have no time for. Must have slipped your attention but yeah I really dislike him

Β 

Loads of differences in opinions here, lots slagging him off (me included) So in an effort to balance out the argument can anyone elude to the last time Schniederlin performed well for us please? No references to Gana, just when Schniederlin last did his job to a level we expect and can accept.

6 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Loads of differences in opinions here, lots slagging him off (me included) So in an effort to balance out the argument can anyone elude to the last time Schniederlin performed well for us please? No references to Gana, just when Schniederlin last did his job to a level we expect and can accept.

Chelsea home still not as good as he can and will be when the confidence in the whole team picks up, but he was by far our best player that day.

On β€Ž14β€Ž/β€Ž02β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 19:58, hafnia said:

Oh I absolutely believe that booing a player in exceptional circumstances is worth it. The fucker would know that his pissstaking is not being tolerated and he should feel ashamed. It would also be a deterrent to anyone else in the side too.

Cheating your teammates and fans by giving 50% effort is something that should not be accepted. Fuck all this "get behind the player bullshit" - once they show disinterest in the shirt they aren't our player....Β 

It shouldn't even be a debate... a player downing tools is the ultimate insult to fans... they deserve the ultimate insult back.Β 

Β 

Let's be clear..... if a player has a stinker then i wouldn't boo him, no way. Β But a player downing tools is unforgivable so let's stop trying to sneak this "i would never boo a player for not performing".... thats not the issue with schneiderlin.... the issue is that he isn'ttt bothered, he does not work.Β 

Totally agree

Its not like he's trying really hard but its just not coming off.Β  He's totally disrespecting the club so eff him.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

The manager defending him by effectively saying everyone's been shit, it's not just him...

Managers do that they don’tΒ single out individuals for public criticism but they do collectively.Β 

Then when a player has left the team the manager then rips the fuck out of them.

But in fairness to Allardyce he’s right more players have been poor than good.

11 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Managers do that they don’tΒ single out individuals for public criticism but they do collectively.Β 

Then when a player has left the team the manager then rips the fuck out of them.

But in fairness to Allardyce he’s right more players have been poor than good.

I'd agree with that generally, something Martinez was criticised for, but Allardyce has commented upon the likes of Klaasen, Sandro, Tosun for not being up to it.Β 

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I'd agree with that generally, something Martinez was criticised for, but Allardyce has commented upon the likes of Klaasen, Sandro, Tosun for not being up to it.Β 

You’re right he has spoke of them but not to really say there shit, and the fact that he hasn’t as far as I’m aware played Klaasen sounds a bit like Koeman and Niasse saga Β Β 

I personally think that Tosun and Klaasen have something about them and given a fair opportunity will do well for us.Β 

37 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Quite honestly.... it appears to me that allardyce doesn't like or trust any of the players without any premiership experience.

His come ts about bolassie getting a start cos he cost x amount of money was stupid.Β