IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

1 minute ago, Gwlad all over said:

No excuses, Morgan doesn't want to be here, he wanted an easy ride and hasn't got any fight in him. Get rid.

Could apply the same to most of the team this season. Don’t understand the easy ride bit though, I’m sure the lad wants to play football like the rest of them. The easy ride was sitting on United’s bench. 

26 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Lost faith / interest in the club when Koeman left.

Just don’t buy that at all. 

He left Southampton in 2015, after only one season with Koeman. If he was all about being Koemans man why leave him to go to United? His form was also poor under him this season, not just since he’s left. 

12 minutes ago, StevO said:

He left Southampton in 2015, after only one season with Koeman. If he was all about being Koemans man why leave him to go to United? His form was also poor under him this season, not just since he’s left. 

Koeman helped make him at Southampton, got him playing his best football, and rescued him from Utd where he was rotting away. I think he was a big influence of Schneiderlin.

10 hours ago, StevO said:

I think it could be big fish little pond syndrome. He was the man at Soton, and last season he was probably one of a couple but with the money spent he is well down the pecking order now. 

Personally I'd prefer to have a player in that position who doesn't wilt when the going gets tough. That is what has disappointed me the most. He has ability, but he has played under 5 managers since leaving Soton and shown only glimpses of form. 

Too many times this year our fullbacks get the ball and either Morgan or Gana are in he middle of the pitch not showing. So many times tonight we isolate options going forward, especially out wide because these 2 don’t look for the ball and when they rarely get it m, so sweet fuck all with it. We play no triangles, no intricate passing, no movement off the ball - absolutely disgusting.