IGNORED

Jordan Pickford

Anything can happen- waiting until he comes back is risky if you ask me- it's no public knowledge, any club considering him now know it's shit or bust.

Lessons should have been learned from Sissoko. I'm not being negative or miserable I'm just saying leaving it public like this for weeks is a risky line to take.

i think this one is in the bag the fact that its gone public this early - this isnt transfer deadline day whereby agents are all over place dropping hints etc. the deal looks like 25 mill and 5 mill on addons. He gets great reviews and will prob be pushing Butland as Eng no 1 from next season. Saw him against us and he looked good, great on the deck aswell with ball distribution too. still allot to learn granted but Big Nev endorses him then ill take that all day.

Just as he signs it becomes apparent that Donnaruma is now available... (refusing to sign a new contact with only a year left) can we sign two boss keepers?

That is a MASSIVE blow for Milan. Irrelevant of their signings, that's a biggee. Pretty sure with the ambition they're showing, they'll get a decent GK to replace him like.

Happy with this. The price is steep, but I think he'll eventually repay us back. We have to remember he's still young, so mistakes are to be expected. I'm ecstatic to have the GK position tied for probably a decade or more (assuming he enjoys it here and fulfills his potential).

Happy with this. The price is steep, but I think he'll eventually repay us back. We have to remember he's still young, so mistakes are to be expected. I'm ecstatic to have the GK position tied for probably a decade or more (assuming he enjoys it here and fulfills his potential).

I'm very happy with this as long as he doesn't break Southall's 578 appearances...! :jump for joy: