IGNORED

Man Utd Sunday 4th

Bill

At least there is some passion at last.A few players need to get involved a bit more, mainly Bolasie and Mirallas.

Lukaku being fed nothing as usual, but as stated, there is some passion out there.

Barkley could pick up on the crowd, would like him to get more than a bit part 2nd half.Barry needs to watch it, can't see him not getting a second yellow.

Deffence pretty solid, both full backs doing well.

Well that was crap. Again. But because United are equally shite, we looked in no danger of going behind at all until Stekelenberg did that. Bear in mind that Koeman saw fit to 'send a message' by dropping Jags and Ross (perhaps fairly), yet Stekelenberg keeps his place after some shocking recent performances. That goal is on the manager's head, Joel has done nothing wrong when he has played this season, Stekelenberg is Koeman's man and he is fucking gash.

I'm trying to keep perspective, trying to tell myself Koeman needs a chance to build his own team here before we judge, but he is making it really, really hard. If his idea of 'shaking things up' is starting Cleverley and playing long ball in the same utterly ineffective formation, well... We're a team utterly lacking in identity, character and quality at the moment, and so far Koeman doesn't seem to know how to change it.

Hopefully he's struck on something in his half time team talk...

Energy seems much better, but the passing is not Premier League. Barry's wasted several passes today. And if Cleverley is going to be outhustled - as happened twice in the last 15 minutes - then he can't keep his place, as that's his key (only??) strength. Barkley warming up, in for Cleverley?

Looks like a 4-4-2, but no diamond, flat 4 across the middle. Bolasie good on right, except for that one too-strong cross. But he's pretty solid over there.

Well that was crap. Again. But because United are equally shite, we looked in no danger of going behind at all until Stekelenberg did that. Bear in mind that Koeman saw fit to 'send a message' by dropping Jags and Ross (perhaps fairly), yet Stekelenberg keeps his place after some shocking recent performances. That goal is on the manager's head, Joel has done nothing wrong when he has played this season, Stekelenberg is Koeman's man and he is fucking gash.

I'm trying to keep perspective, trying to tell myself Koeman needs a chance to build his own team here before we judge

Yep, he's building his own team.....starting with his goalkeeper.

Guest rusty747

It's not good. I agree that there is a bit of an improvement in attitude and effort but we still seem to be waiting for something to happen rather than making it happen.

I am afraid that most of the team just aren't good enough at the moment and there is a lack of belief and lack of confidence on display. I think Calvert Lewin could help Lukaku a lot but we desperately need to spend big in January and the end of the sason windows.

Edited by rusty747