IGNORED

Southampton (Home) Saturday May 5th

markjazzbassist

Thought the defence deserves to be unchanged after the clean sheet last week although I wouldn't mind seeing Funes Mori in there.

I doubt we will see Klaassen this season as Sam won't risk it because he seems to be putting himself in the shop window for when he leaves this summer.

It's a strange one as he surly can't be worse than Davies has been as of late.

7 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Thought the defence deserves to be unchanged after the clean sheet last week although I wouldn't mind seeing Funes Mori in there.

I doubt we will see Klaassen this season as Sam won't risk it because he seems to be putting himself in the shop window for when he leaves this summer.

I agree Aidan about Klaassen he has a lot of ability we've all seen in video clips, he arrived here and was put in a team that was short of confidence and a lack of leadership, and for me he's paid a heavy price for that unfairly so and we have been robbed of the chance to let him show us what he can do in different circumstances, this has all the hallmarks of the Niasse fiasco.

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

I agree Aidan about Klaassen he has a lot of ability we've all seen in video clips, he arrived here and was put in a team that was short of confidence and a lack of leadership, and for me he's paid a heavy price for that unfairly so and we have been robbed of the chance to let him show us what he can do in different circumstances, this has all the hallmarks of the Niasse fiasco.

Hopefully Klaassen shuts up the manager as much as Oumar Did!

25 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Davies has still been streets ahead of Rooney. The latter deserves to be dropped without doubt. 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Davies has still been streets ahead of Rooney. The latter deserves to be dropped without doubt. 

2 games left can't go down does it really matter who gets dropped just give Klaassen a fair crack Schneiderlin, Davies, Klaassen my midfield or any combination you want but Klaassen should be in.

On 28/04/2018 at 19:38, markjazzbassist said:

They just beat Bournemouth and are fighting for survival they willl be up for this, hopefully we are too.

pickford

coleman Jags mori baines

gana

klaassen davies

walcott Tosun vlasic

I really like that line up. I’m tempted to say keep Keane in (keep the momentum going) alongside Mori to see if they could potentially become a pairing. We’ve nothing to lose apart from the game 

On 28/04/2018 at 13:38, markjazzbassist said:

They just beat Bournemouth and are fighting for survival they willl be up for this, hopefully we are too.

pickford

coleman Jags mori baines

gana

klaassen davies

walcott Tosun vlasic

I also dig this lineup and also torn on whether to start Keane or not.  Did like how big sam subbed Mori on last game.  Baines looked really tired for the last 10 mins and having an extra CB behind helped in my opinion.  So maybe another sub appearance for Mori?

12 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

We aren’t going to see klassen again this season. Same team for me. 3-0 cenk with two and a Baines free kick 

3-0 with Sam's mentality is pretty optimistic, isn'tt it? I mean, I would love to see a goal galore but just can't imagine :)

In my dream earlier today, which was a very weird dream anyway, I was arguing with someone in a café and saw the score on TV. It was 3-1 with a hat-trick from Tosun.

I don't think it is going to happen, but I will be watching the game for a possible hat-trick from Cenk today. Ha!