• André Gomes
    • Bernard
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Richarlison
    • Moise Kean
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Theo Walcott

Current Player of the Season standings....
Jordan Pickford...27
Yerry Mina...18
Bernard...5
Lucas Digne...5
Seamus Coleman...3
André Gomes...3
Michael Keane...2
Jean-Philippe Gbamin...1
Gylfi Sigurðsson...1

Previos MOTM winners...
Watford (H)...Yerry Mina
Crystal Palace (A)...Jordan Pickford

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Mina, it would have been 5-0 had it not been for him.  has a big heart and adds steel to the side.  i love this guy.  

Don't disagree he had a decent game but 5-0? We were far and away the better side even though Gomes had a stinker, we had far more chances than them. One of those days sadly; shit happens.

Iwobi. Dove more in his cameo then any player on the pitch. 

Mina first half, but second half he was like a schoolboy robbed of his dinner money. Not sure how so many have voted him MoM... shows how poor our second half was.

Morgan had a few real class touches... the his rest of the 90% he was he usual ghost.

Hard to pick mom there. Probably iwobi.

some serious questions will be asked of Silva now. One deflected goal in three games against poor opposition. The build up play is so slow it’s easy to play against. They just put men behind the ball and we don’t have the players to break them down. Sig, Gomes and schneiderlin midfield trio of zero pace and two crabs. Like Martinez all over again. What on earth do they do in training?

Not sure why everyone is going for Mina. Wesley ran the game for villa because he stuck to Keane all game. Maybe the managers fault but Mina should have took the lead and went against him and let Keane mop up. Digne for me. Should be captain. The guy is not going to be playing for us next season I guarantee that unless we fucking start being serious 

4 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Not sure why everyone is going for Mina. Wesley ran the game for villa because he stuck to Keane all game. Maybe the managers fault but Mina should have took the lead and went against him and let Keane mop up. Digne for me. Should be captain. The guy is not going to be playing for us next season I guarantee that unless we fucking start being serious 

I agree. People keep on mentioning this project and the time we must give but being Everton, we have to sell our best players at some point and digne will Probably be off unless we improve drastically and look serious threats to the top 6. He’s a class act is digne. A champions league full back

6 minutes ago, sydneyneil said:

I agree. People keep on mentioning this project and the time we must give but being Everton, we have to sell our best players at some point and digne will Probably be off unless we improve drastically and look serious threats to the top 6. He’s a class act is digne. A champions league full back

He is and is my probably my favourite player and our greatest asset right now. However I still don’t think he was better than Mina today. To be fair Digne didn’t do a lot wrong but his crossing could have been better and that’s why Mina edged it for me. 

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

Mina had a good game. The one time he went against Wesley they had a square up and I like that. That’s what we are missing.  But he should have swapped with Keane . It was obvious way what villa were doing 

that is a coachs tactical decision, you don't just manage the team yourself in game and tell players to swap with you.  he'd be on the outs after that.  ludicrous

4 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

that is a coachs tactical decision, you don't just manage the team yourself in game and tell players to swap with you.  he'd be on the outs after that.  ludicrous

Also was Wesley deliberately targeting himself towards Keane with instructions from his manager, because they felt Keane was the weaker of the two and they would get more joy up against him, which in fairness worked because every time he came into contact with Mina he had less effect on the game. 

8 hours ago, Shukes said:

Iwobi. Dove more in his cameo then any player on the pitch. 

Mina first half, but second half he was like a schoolboy robbed of his dinner money. Not sure how so many have voted him MoM... shows how poor our second half was.

Morgan had a few real class touches... the his rest of the 90% he was he usual ghost.

Maybe your wrong in your assessment ever considered that could be a possibility,

Anyway  going on the poll 8 out of 10 Evertonians preferred Mina meow 🐱 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Maybe your wrong in your assessment ever considered that could be a possibility,

Anyway  going on the poll 8 out of 10 Evertonians preferred Mina meow 🐱 

It’s an opinion Palfy, there is no right or wrong. You watch the game and form an opinion. You do know which thread your in don’t you haha?

But I honestly thought our defence was bullied. Keane all match, Mina for the second half. Stood off from headers again and slow to react. 

Iwobi  came on and made things happen. Came out closest to scoring and set up a few decent attacks. 

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

It’s an opinion Palfy, there is no right or wrong. You watch the game and form an opinion. You do know which thread your in don’t you haha?

But I honestly thought our defence was bullied. Keane all match, Mina for the second half. Stood off from headers again and slow to react. 

Iwobi  came on and made things happen. Came out closest to scoring and set up a few decent attacks. 

100% agree with you on Keane he struggles against big strong CFs who put it about, and Iwobi showed enough in is 25 minutes that he should be a starter, also I would like to see Kean start a game so he can feel his way into it from the off. 

But normal service has to resume and our opinions on Mina’s performance are polls apart, thank fuck for that it would be boring otherwise 😎

19 minutes ago, Palfy said:

100% agree with you on Keane he struggles against big strong CFs who put it about, and Iwobi showed enough in is 25 minutes that he should be a starter, also I would like to see Kean start a game so he can feel his way into it from the off. 

But normal service has to resume and our opinions on Mina’s performance are polls apart, thank fuck for that it would be boring otherwise 😎

I’m hoping they both get a start in the cup. Let him build some confidence and grab a goal.