IGNORED

Victor Anichebe (Confirmed exit)

Okay, I kind of hope we bring in another striker now. Kone and Jelavic haven't done it for us so far, so this means we should probably go in for another striker (Lukaku please). As much as Vellios deserves a run out, my gut tells me even if given a run out, he wouldn't fair much better than Kone or Jelavic (Although I'd like to be surprised).

Vic's finest hour for me was against The Mentalists of Kharkiv in 2007/8. Thought he was really going to start to develop, get a prolonged run in the side and so on.....

Never materialised for one reason or another, injury most likely and he will always be one of those "Nearly Men" which we and other clubs seem to cling on to. Since he didn't start to take the opportunities he seems to have been given I've not really missed him nor been made up we've got him when he has played. He's scored a couple of great self-made goals in the last 3 years, or so, against Birmingham and Villa away.

He's just "there". Neither one thing nor the other and for a such a big lad he falls over far too easily. He belongs at West Brom, or Norwich, or somewhere similar. He's a decent Championship player. Would sooner we sold him and tried the wages on someone else.