IGNORED

Victor Anichebe (Confirmed exit)

Lucky though. But yes, credit for the late deals.

Fair play, Roberto said we'd be stronger at the end if the window and we are and overall 10m quid up. Can't argue with that too much. I think Lukaku will get lots of game time as well Edited by SharpysVolley

Am I the only one who is going to miss Anichebe at Everton. He wasn't even given a chance under Martinez, towards the end of last season he stepped up when Jelavic couldn't... Good luck to the future, will be keeping an eye out on WBA results. Might even make his way back into my fantasy league team :-)

no, theres Marco too. but hes insane...

Am I the only one who is going to miss Anichebe at Everton. He wasn't even given a chance under Martinez, towards the end of last season he stepped up when Jelavic couldn't... Good luck to the future, will be keeping an eye out on WBA results. Might even make his way back into my fantasy league team :-)

I don't think you can really "get a chance" if you have proven that you can't control a football under Martinez - it's a must have attribute.

Lets be honest - Martinez has come out and said he looks for how the players contribute towards the changing room dynamic. Wasn't Vic banished a couple of times by moyes?

He's had chance after chance has the lad, nope I won't miss him, I won't wish him well as he never gave 100% every time he put on a blue shirt. Plus he really did steal a living from us.

It's a strange one, because last season he came on and scored winners on a couple of occasions. Had a few injuries and attitude issues, but he did get us vital points when our other strikers weren't performing. This table is pretty interesting, he has a great minute per goal ratio, better than any of our other strikers!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/16/article-2309835-1952CAC5000005DC-779_634x1131.jpg

I hope he revels at West Brom. Should realistically be their number 1 striker since Odemwingie has gone and they tried to get rid of Long. Always had a soft spot for him, much the same as James Vaughan, as he was one of own.

Shame about the injuries etc, but he definitely has the tools to be a success at WBA.

Been replaced by the green and red arrows (unless you mean those have disappeared). Green for like, red for a Dalzi dislike.

Ah shite! :doh:

Cheers Mike - I still can't get rid of that warning points sign below my photo - seems like I'm the only person in the entire world with this.... :major overreaction alert: :crying:

Cheers Mike - I still can't get rid of that warning points sign below my photo - seems like I'm the only person in the entire world with this....

Everyone has a warning level there Cake, it's just that members can only see their own. Mods/admin see it under every member, so we can see who's been naughty and who's been nice. It helps when we're sorting the Christmas present list :D.