IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

He's going to be a great player for us this season and hopefully He falls in love with the club and Chelsea spend even more on players in January and He no longer wants to be there.

If there is a slight chance of signing Him on a perm basis I hope the club do all they can to make it happen, He's the type of forward We've been crying out for for a long time.

I thought he was utter garbage and a waste of any loan fee, and isn't worth a fraction of the reported 20 million. He'll never get a starting place in Chelsea as long as he has 2 feet so Jose was right to get shut of him as quickly as he did. Come January, we will need to make sure he doesn't try and fob us off with a silly 5 million deal plus Mata.

In case Mourinho reads TT lol.

Yesterdays opposition were terrified of him when we came on and got involved from all reports, not to mention getting a much valued winning goal, so any player that can upset defenses and cause havoc or unsettle opposition players has to be a valuable commodity. It's too early to make judgments however, as he's only been here a very short time and still early days but keeping faith with the player that he can be a hit this season and maybe, by way of end product, he can stay on after his loan and they won't want him back, but we'll see how it goes.

He's going to be a great player for us this season and hopefully He falls in love with the club and Chelsea spend even more on players in January and He no longer wants to be there.

If there is a slight chance of signing Him on a perm basis I hope the club do all they can to make it happen, He's the type of forward We've been crying out for for a long time.

The Yak could have been awesome if he only ditched his ''thumb in bum'' mentality!! Hope he sees the love here!

If I'm to be critical he appears slightly "uncoordinated" with his feet when receiving the ball at times. But he alleviates this using his massive frame. This will improve with game time.

It adds a whole new option for barkleys passing and running game. Barkley can hit him and run on for the return ball, he can get lukaku to take defenders away opening the space for the shot he so often seeks.

Mirallas is going to benefit immensely also, knowing he has a striker who can look after the ball will allow him to gamble more than he was with jelavic.

uncoordinated?! I thought he was the complete opposite!

Ouch Av, sounds like everton is just a pitstop for him. Although if we win him over enough and do well and mou reiterates his not playing him stance I could see him coming around on it.

We were never going to be anything other than that. He's on loan here to prove himself at this level, either so he goes back to Chelsea or another top club comes in for him.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking that if Lukaku got his hat-trick then Kone would be sent on to get a few match minutes, especially as Lukaku looked increasingly tired and was giving the ball away later in the second half, but maybe Martinez thought it was better for his confidence (and fitness?) to finish the 90 minutes. It's unfair to judge Kone on the little we've seen of him so far, and it's hard to see where the likes of him and Alcaraz are going to build up their match fitness - and Vellios, Gueye etc for that matter - if we don't put them into the Under-21 matches.

A load of nonsense, the deal would not appeal to either Chelsea or Lukaku. Lukaku pretty much can be the difference in the teams around chelsea (excluding ourselves) finishing with 2-3 less points at the end of the season.

Mourinho has been very canny, Lukaku at Everton = their rivals losing points against Everton. Lukaku at Everton as opposed to West Brom for me means that Arsenal, City, Spurs will have less points come end season.

Lukaku is a pro, he will want to prove himself in the premier league before moving to a new league. He is playing regular football and has a world cup on the horizon.

A load of nonsense, the deal would not appeal to either Chelsea or Lukaku. Lukaku pretty much can be the difference in the teams around chelsea (excluding ourselves) finishing with 2-3 less points at the end of the season.

Mourinho has been very canny, Lukaku at Everton = their rivals losing points against Everton. Lukaku at Everton as opposed to West Brom for me means that Arsenal, City, Spurs will have less points come end season.

Lukaku is a pro, he will want to prove himself in the premier league before moving to a new league. He is playing regular football and has a world cup on the horizon.

Never thought of it like that!

These #lukakufacts on Twitter really took off after his performance against NUFC. Here's some of them:

When Lukaku does press ups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the world down!

Lukaku once dug a hole with his bare hands, it is now commonly known as the Grand Canyon.

When Alexander Bell invented the phone, he had 3 missed calls from Romelu Lukaku.

Lukaku can squeeze apple juice out of a banana!

Thunder is just Lukaku being hungry

Paul Scholes can hit a tree with a football from 50 yards away, Lukaku can hit Scholes with a tree from 100 yards away

Death once had a near-Lukaku experience

Lukaku once threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then the grenade blew up

Lukaku once shut his car door then this happened pic.twitter.com/9b9koc2LZ3

Romelu lukaku's alarm clock doesn't work because it is afraid to wake him up

Romelu Lukaku punched this building and that's why it's like this pic.twitter.com/j5CncoXUAA

The dinosaurs aren't extinct, they're just hiding from Lukaku

Lukaku doesn't call the wrong number, you answer the wrong phone

They say Lukaku drove his mother home after she gave birth to him

David Beckham can kick a ball into a dumpster from 100 metres away. Lukaku can kick Beckham into a dumpster from 100 miles away