IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Maybe RM has quickly realised he made a boo boo with Kone? Because we're only likely to play one striker aren't we? And it makes no sense for Chelsea to loan him to us unless he's going to play.

Shows that Martinez can own up to his mistakes. If it were Moyes we'd have Kone up front for the next 6 years so he could save face.

I dont think so lol. He worked with Kone for the whole of last season, not sure he is going to be worried him in the 2 months of so he has been with us!

I just think that means we wont see much of Jela, especially once the other two are fully tuned up.

We won't be seeing much of either of them with Lukaku coming in.

Saying a defensive midfielder isn't going to assist isn't passing judgement, it's being realistic! You wouldn't be saying it if I'd said Makelele wasn't an assister would you?

If it got you worked up I would say anything LOL

Joke joke put that fecking ban hammer down :rofl:

Saying a defensive midfielder isn't going to assist isn't passing judgement, it's being realistic! You wouldn't be saying it if I'd said Makelele wasn't an assister would you?

My mind's frazzeled. No English left. Pictures only to describe.

You cartoon-penis.jpg

Edited by tenaciousj

I think if Jelli plays up front with Lukaku both will score a hatful and with Kone possibly in the side at the same time we will outscore anyone we play against. Barry will set them up well too.

I think if you have Deulofeu and Mirallas at your disposition, those two will most likely be 2 of your 3 attackers, flanking the center forward. Off course, Jela and Koné provide options, cause I think RM wouldn't tend to give Mirallas the feeling that his place in the starting line up should be taken for granted. So just to keep him sharp.

--- Deulofeu - Lukaku - Mirallas

-----------------Barkley

----------Barry --------- Gibson

Baines -- Distin -- Jagielka -- Coleman

-----------------Howard

With McCarthey, Pienaar and Osman as midfield alternatives (!) and Jela and Kone as forward alternatives. Hibbert, Oviedo, Duffy, Stones and Alcaraz can provide emergency backup in the back.

So what concerns our squad options, I wouldn't be too worried about those. It's more what RM does with it, cause he sure has a wealth in options that DM didn't have in the past.

I think if you have Deulofeu and Mirallas at your disposition, those two will most likely be 2 of your 3 attackers, flanking the center forward. Off course, Jela and Koné provide options, cause I think RM wouldn't tend to give Mirallas the feeling that his place in the starting line up should be taken for granted. So just to keep him sharp.

--- Deulofeu - Lukaku - Mirallas

-----------------Barkley

----------Barry --------- Gibson

Baines -- Distin -- Jagielka -- Coleman

-----------------Howard

With McCarthey, Pienaar and Osman as midfield alternatives (!) and Jela and Kone as forward alternatives. Hibbert, Oviedo, Duffy, Stones and Alcaraz can provide emergency backup in the back.

So what concerns our squad options, I wouldn't be too worried about those. It's more what RM does with it, cause he sure has a wealth in options that DM didn't have in the past.

now that, that is a good lookin team...

Fairly surethat we bought McCarthy as a first team starter. We rarely spend 13 mil on a player and when we do im quite sure that its not a bench warmer.

Curious, how many 13 mil plus players have we actually bought?

McCarthy and Felli, thats it.

Gibson will be injured for the most part and I doubt Barry will be in there 100% of the time, there will be a rotation between the 3 I reckon.

Either way, it looks like Ossie has lost his place. As much as I love the guy, it had to be done and im kinda glad he wont fizzle out, turning the fans against him