IGNORED

Thomas Ince

Just smells of Ashley Young. The only player I can compare him with. Inconsistently talented with an inconsistent but ugly attitude.

I'd have the Ashley Young from his Villa days - he was excellent (and pretty consistent if memory serves).

Guest blueboy122

Attitude is terrible. He was shushing his own fans the other day because they were voicing there opinions about his recent performances due to him strolling round the pitch like he's achieved something in his 2 years in the championship.

Good luck at Swansea

I wouldn't pay for him, to be honest I wouldn't lose too much sleep if we didn't get him on a free, looks an arrogant prick like his old man.

We disagree on a lot Haf, but I think you are spot on here. He shows flairs of brilliance, but has a shit attitude.

Guest blueboy122

I don't want Ince, even for free. He's a plastic gangster who thinks he's God's gift to football. Wouldn't want his Dad walking around Goodison poking his nose in either.

A plastic gangster? In what way?

Roberto quoted on SkySports

"I like Tom. As a young, English talent he's a phenomenal footballer," said the Everton boss.

"But it would be unfair of me to talk about him because he's got a very important second half of the season with Blackpool and it would be unfair to bring speculation to him.

"A young, English footballer of that calibre would interest a lot of teams, but it's not for me to mention."

I wouldn't want his Dad hanging around the club but I think the lad himself has a lot of promise. He's quick, technically good and can play in all the forward positions, and he's looked good for Blackpool and England U21s up to this season. He looks as though he's stagnated this season and really needs to move on to challenge himself among better players and with better coaches.

I'd like to sign him and I think he wants to come. He lives in heswall and the move would be ideal

Yeah seen his dad at the devon doorway posing like he was a 20 year old a summer or so ago, sat with some blokes with a chilling bottle of wine in front of him, spent half his time on the mobile ignoring his eager to please mates. My Mrs doesn't really know footballer but asked "WHO IS HE..." a look of confusion as to why some bloke in his late 40's was prancing around in draw string pants trying to get as much attention as possible... I really couldn't be bothered explaining as I have no time for Ince whatsoever.

His lad looks pretty much as arrogant as he is, I wonder if he's given himself a title like "Guvnor"...

£3-4m when he can leave for free in the summer? Even a tribunal won't win them a lot if money, as he didn't come through the ranks there. They haven't invested years developing him. With no prem experience I'd be gutted paying £1m in this situation. I'd offer half a million and pick of the kids on loan, maybe Vellios would be helpful to them.

Depends how much we want him, and how much moneybags Monaco want him.

I think he needs to be playing prem football as he clearly has the talent. I really believe that he could play a Pienaar type role. He has great movement and is very good at finding space. I definitely want him here, and would pay 3 million for him.

However what what we really need is a center midfield as we are really knackerd if Barry or McCarthy get injured or lose form.

I trust Martinez to fix this.

£3 - 4 mill is the fair price I think an I it doesn't work out we will get our money back. Must be a nice position to be in for him. Move to us or Monaco tax free for a couple of years get som sun and then come back to a club of his choice