• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard

Neville Heit Distin Baines

Felli

Barkley Rodwell

Baxter Osman

Yak/Velli

I wouldn't f*ck around in this game, i think that is fairly strong. I would play more than one up front, however we know Moyes wont.

i still doubt we will bag many. 2-0 or 2-1

Are Jags and Arteta injured. ???

well despite the misery surrounding us at the moment, im just made up that i get to go to a game whilst im home. I dont see Moyes fielding a weak squad after the QPR game, he will be pissed and wanting a resounding demolition as some form of repentance from the players.

That said, i remember why i stopped predicting the games last year, we always lost when i did!

Are Jags and Arteta injured. ???

Not that i know of, however although the sounds coming out of goodison are we are not selling Jags, i am fairly confident he will be on his bike to the emirates soon. Arteta, i would just leave him out for a wee while, been poor for a long time now and nobody deserves a place in the team on 2/3 seasons ago. I think Arteta isn't fit anyway

Thats a pretty solid line-up in my book and it looks a good team, that might for once have some balance. I hope its Rodwell & Barkley through the centre although I imagine Osman will play in behind Vic.

It will be interesting to finally see Jags & Heits play together in a competitive match.

Optimistic comfy win for me.