IGNORED

Ross Barkley

He'll be on the bench for most of the season if he has signed, can't see him getting on ahead of Morgan, Gueye, or Klaasen.

Can't see him playing in any other position.

I think it's more likely that Klassen plays the box-to-box role Davies has been playing, while Ross remains out on the right of a front three. Barkley won't be competing with Schneiderlin or Gueye. He will be competing with attacking players and our box-to-box midfielders.

I think it's more likely that Klassen plays the box-to-box role Davies has been playing, while Ross remains out on the right of a front three. Barkley won't be competing with Schneiderlin or Gueye. He will be competing with attacking players and our box-to-box midfielders.

This, Ross pays on the left of an attacking 3, as we have all found out the hard way he is not a midfielder.

yep. If lukaku leaves Sandro would be CF and it would just be Ross or Bolasie (when fit) on the right. If LUkaku stays it could be sandro ross or yala there. at least that's how i think it will go.

He'll be on the bench for most of the season if he has signed, can't see him getting on ahead of Morgan, Gueye, or Klaasen.

Can't see him playing in any other position.

We may play a 4 3 3 and if so I can see Gana struggling to get a starting place, playing Schneiderlin and Gana together makes us to defensive and we struggle to impose ourselves and push teams back.

So for me if Ross stays he plays.

Someone just recommended blue lagoon village in kos - said it far better than this one.

Sister got married there couldn't attend as we'd already booked and paid for the Olympic Lagoon in Cyprus but it looked spot on from the pictures and what they all said & gets good write ups

Ross Barkley's agent has allot to answer for, this thread has gone very "Outer Limits", and I do mean outer limits.

When we are talking Judith Chalmers sexual innuendo's you know its going wrong!

Sign the damn contract Ross!!

Providing there is a contract!

I don't know if it's been mentioned here today but a few rumours doing the rounds that he's signed a 5 year deal with us, people are convinced.

It's all over Twitter he's signed a 5 year deal. Some lad who's apparently a "good source" has said people can put him in stocks and chains if he doesn't- he's that comfident.

Good news if he does.

aiden those are the posts i'm talking about. if he signed we would have announced. he didn't and we haven't.

aiden those are the posts i'm talking about. if he signed we would have announced. he didn't and we haven't.

Nobody says today though do they? These things take time to finalise I guess, look at Sandro Ramirez he's "signed" 10 times already ?