IGNORED

Ross Barkley

He's not on the plane to Tanzinia- official line is he has a groin strain even though he trained yesterday. Neither are Robles and Mori.

Robles and Mori sales make sense, so does a Ross sale.

Just to add to this- Bolasie travelled but wont be fit until December .

He's been ahead of schedule though, he was already running before the end of last campaign.

Rather than quote everyone individually- yes Bolasie is African but so is Gana sonwe had an ambassador if we wanted one, Ross is a big name, people will want to see him and watch him. He trained yesterday no problems by all accounts but the very next day he has a groin injury.

All seems a bit coincidental to me if I'm honest, I'll be amazed if he's here end of August. He will of robbed loads of socks though in the players absence.

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/885042868536188928

This is why Bolasie is there.

DRC and Tanzania are neighbors. There are either a lot of Congolese who travelled for Bolasie or Congolese who live in Tanzania. (Probably both). Those are all DRC flags in that video.

Senegal couldn't be further away. Very little in common with Tanzania.

Edited by JoeQuince

Strange situation.

Koeman is known for being brutally honest. Even he is being tight lipped about Barkley now.

A contract was offered, Barkley hasn't signed... but also hasn't said anything really.

Club and player should sort this out. Becoming a blip in an otherwise amazing summer.

If he isn't in your plans Koeman, just say.

If you don't want to be here Ross, ask for a transfer.

Strange situation.

Koeman is known for being brutally honest. Even he is being tight lipped about Barkley now.

A contract was offered, Barkley hasn't signed... but also hasn't said anything really.

Club and player should sort this out. Becoming a blip in an otherwise amazing summer.

I think he is in his plans, just not to the extent Ross would want, hence the stand off between club and player.

Strange situation.

He was asked at the Rooney presser, he dodged the wuestion rightly imo as it would have taken the shine off Rooney- he said it was a question for the next presser and I'm sure he'll be brutally honest then.

Barkley was the main topic on the way home on talk sport.

Both Durham and gough rate him but can't understand what is going on with him.

Couple of decent calls off Everton fans. One of which gave a bit of insught i to how good he can be and how "tactically unaware" he can be.

Not one person doubts his technical ability... it's just why he struggles to get managers trust.

My thoughts exactly. His technical ability is probably up there with the best in the league, but I can't tell if his brain is behind or ahead of his teammates. His decision-making has been really poor and he also seems like a "confidence" player.

I'd prefer him to always believe in himself rather than need the support of his peers/manager. In my opinion he just isn't cocky enough.

I think it all hinges on the gylfi deal, we are waiting for him to sign then Ross will be sold, I think it's also a reason that Rooney was bought in, to lessen the blow of 'one of our own' leaving by bringing back the prodigal son to deflect most of that uproar .

My thoughts exactly. His technical ability is probably up there with the best in the league, but I can't tell if his brain is behind or ahead of his teammates. His decision-making has been really poor and he also seems like a "confidence" player.

I'd prefer him to always believe in himself rather than need the support of his peers/manager. In my opinion he just isn't cocky enough.

Raised by a single mother, just him and his sister, text book lack of being cocky/alpha.