Previous winners....

Blackburn (A)...Tim Howard

Sheffield United (H)...Ross Barkley

Queens Park Rangers (H)...Ross Barkley

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought bar the goal Distin looked good and broke up a lot Villa attacks.

Baines looked back to his old self.

It's probably no conincidence that the transfer window is closed and Jagielka plays better.

Cahill led the line well, and the lads who came off the bench all added something.

Toss up between Distin, Baines and Felli for me.

I thought bar the goal Distin looked good and broke up a lot Villa attacks.

Baines looked back to his old self.

It's probably no conincidence that the transfer window is closed and Jagielka plays better.

Cahill led the line well, and the lads who came off the bench all added something.

Toss up between Distin, Baines and Felli for me.

He was the worst of the back four.. again. Don't see why people still think he should be in the 11, his arse should be full of splinters by now.

Thought that Vellios stood out for us for the last few minutes that he was on, could have easily scored on a number of occasions had it not been for Given (who is a top class keeper IMO) Drenthe had a really good debut and for me should be starting now, he clearly has the skill for it and if he's not fit enough then just bring him off when he gets too tired.

Seeing as he started and finished the game I gave MOTM to Fellaini. One of his better performances tonight :)

coleman for me, to come back after five weeks and just fall back in like normal. he was great today, we could have great counter attacking with him and drenthe (i still hope donovan comes back too)

He played great today, distinct lack of pace but makes up for it with directness, needs to stop running down blind alleyways, but overall so good to have him back!

Yes Coleman adds directness, but the number of times he ran up his own arse got a little frustrating today.

He was the worst of the back four.. again. Don't see why people still think he should be in the 11, his arse should be full of splinters by now.

Still wasn't up with the standard of performance we're used to seeing from him... but it was an improvement.

Yes Coleman adds directness, but the number of times he ran up his own arse got a little frustrating today.

Still wasn't up with the standard of performance we're used to seeing from him... but it was an improvement.

should have sold him for £12m, bad business keeping him, he loses us more points than he saves, and it's unfair on his team mates carrying him every week, especially when he offers no cover in return. He's the weakest link and we have better anyway.

should have sold him for £12m, bad business keeping him, he loses us more points than he saves, and it's unfair on his team mates carrying him every week, especially when he offers no cover in return. He's the weakest link and we have better anyway.

i dont mean to sound like a bitch but that just reads like you've never seen coleman play.