IGNORED

Pienaar

https://twitter.com/PaulDaly90/status/223421138762604544/photo/1

you can also order Pienaar 22 on everton direct....

How bad is that Spurs photo?! It's like all the cheesy player pics that we do on the official site rolled into one, in fact that's exactly what it is! It looks like an advert for a new Andrew Lloyd Webber musical about football. Utter shite.

How bad is that Spurs photo?! It's like all the cheesy player pics that we do on the official site rolled into one, in fact that's exactly what it is! It looks like an advert for a new Andrew Lloyd Webber musical about football. Utter shite.

laugh.png

Friedel, Parker and Bale look particularly embarrassing.

They're billing the shirt as "New battles, new armour"huh.png.

Nearly as daft as saying something like, "We're 1~0 up already"tongue.png.

Oh....wait a minuteunsure.png.

laugh.png

Friedel, Parker and Bale look particularly embarrassing.

They're billing the shirt as "New battles, new armour"huh.png.

Nearly as daft as saying something like, "We're 1~0 up already"tongue.png.

Oh....wait a minuteunsure.png.

Johnny must really love his Nike sponsorship money. So cringe worthy, can just imagine his Nike agent phoning up for a bonus straight after Heits said that.

So the talk today seems to be of a £5m deal for Peanuts, whilst i can appreciate what he brings to the table, that's just a bit too much for my liking, at that money i think we should be looking for a younger model.

Who do you have in mind thats available at that price?

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

why you state him as an alternative then? we have to accept what we can afford..and 5m for a player we know works in our team is fine by me

At £70k a week and the possibility of Baines leaving, this is an awfully big risk and waste of resources.

if baines leaves then he leaves..we'll get over it..who's to say no one else could play with pienaar down the left cos he was fantastic vs sunderland in the leage at home and neville played there..and i doubt it will be 70k a week..fellaini is on that and i don't see him matching his wages

Edited by marcopaulo

why you state him as an alternative then? we have to accept what we can afford..and 5m for a player we know works in our team is fine by me

because there is no sense to a move for Pienaar at £5m, we need to reduce the age not increase it, and with no sell on value, for a club that apparently has no money its a risk imo, lets face it we are only signing him because he brings out the best in Baines, Pienaar the player is not that good, he has failed at 3 out of his 4 previous clubs, and others are not rushing to sign him are they, he's a pretty ordinary sort of player.

I do however think that signing him would save a huge amount of hassle in a new player having to get used to the 50 instructions each player is given by Moyes each game, Pienaar can just walk straight in.

Edited by theprisoner

because there is no sense to a move for Pienaar at £5m, we need to reduce the age not increase it, and with no sell on value, for a club that apparently has no money its a risk imo, lets face it we are only signing him because he brings out the best in Baines, Pienaar the player is not that good, he has failed at 3 out of his 4 previous clubs, and others are not rushing to sign him are they, he's a pretty ordinary sort of player.

I do however think that signing him would save a huge amount of hassle in a new player having to get used to the 50 instructions each player is given by Moyes each game, Pienaar can just walk straight in.

im sorry i disagree with everything you have said. I watched him play on several occasions last time and it wasnt just baines he played well with, it was the whole team. So what he is 30? we will get another 3-4 years out of him and so what that he didnt play well at any other teams? his style suits us, thats all that matters. welcome him back with open arms and 5m is nothing these days!

im sorry i disagree with everything you have said. I watched him play on several occasions last time and it wasnt just baines he played well with, it was the whole team. So what he is 30? we will get another 3-4 years out of him and so what that he didnt play well at any other teams? his style suits us, thats all that matters. welcome him back with open arms and 5m is nothing these days!

It will be a useful signing for us no doubt, but all im trying to say is i would have rather us look at someone younger that's all he will make a difference to us, no doubt about that

Just not sure about Pienaar for 5 mil... He can never stay healthy.

Yeah, he had a great loan spell, but as a caveat to that, he hardly played at Tottenham beforehand. I don't think he could make it a whole season. I'd rather loan him in again.

Age isn't too much of a factor to me, unless it involves an injury-prone player

Everton FC @EvertonITK

Stephen Pienaar has had a medical at Everton and agreed terms. 3-year deal - £4m transfer fee with £2m paid up front #efc #thfc

If that is true, thats a good deal. Also rumours that hes agreed a massive pay cut to join too!