IGNORED

Pienaar

If true I'd be delighted.

Me also!

I have to admit I was abit sceptical prior to him coming back and in all honesty mainly due to abit of resentment for him leaving but He's been a very important player in our recent league form and I'd love to have him back on a permanent basis.

3M won't buy you very much these days and irraspective of what we sold him for it would still be a bargain.

Me also!

I have to admit I was abit sceptical prior to him coming back and in all honesty mainly due to abit of resentment for him leaving but He's been a very important player in our recent league form and I'd love to have him back on a permanent basis.

3M won't buy you very much these days and irraspective of what we sold him for it would still be a bargain.

I hope the £3M fee being touted around is true, because that would be an absolute steel, but if there are any idiots left out there who wouldnt pay the going rate to bring him back after his recent performances then I really do give up

http://www.haringeyi...teven_Pienaar/?

Oops!!! Warrant for his arrest! Probably would have got banned, but failed to show in court is a bit silly!

already banned isnt he?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/2012/04/24/warrant-issued-for-everton-fc-star-steven-pienaar-s-arrest-100252-30826596/

According to that it wasnt him driving. Seems a little silly to be honest...

I have watched him and he's more like David Beckham, superb passer of the ball, he's got a shot on him so I can see the Gibson comparison.

Pienaar is not the best player at the club, never was (Arteta), never will be (Fellaini/Osman/Baines/Heitinga/Distin/Drenthe/Jalavic), the reason he plays on out on the wing is because he's behind so many better players than him at the club. Just look at his stats, they're pathetic we were lucky to get £3 mil for him.

u know nothing so glad your not in charge 3 players you couldnt be further from the truth about.

pienaar - good player

evans - shite

downing - shite

There weren't much between them in the game but Ossie has that extra bit of class about him. Arteta outshone him and Moyes playing him out of position hasn't helped, but it's criminal that he doesn't get the plaudits he deserved.

I put a tweet a few weeks ago from either Ramsey or Wilshire saying about how good Osman is, so at least his fellow professionals can see it.

I want to know what osman done in the derby then because he's been a passenger both times ive seen him against them not only that he does get played on the wing which isnt his position but on that right wing he looks positionally clueless there so I cant see why he's guarenteed a game all the time like cahill neville - saha when he was here, theres to many guarenteed a game who arent good enough.

I hope the £3M fee being touted around is true, because that would be an absolute steel, but if there are any idiots left out there who wouldnt pay the going rate to bring him back after his recent performances then I really do give up

well said.

pienaar bashers dont have a clue about football ive heard some terrible shouts as to who we could get instead of him on here, him and fellaini are two of the most gifted players we have and ive heard people on here willing to sell fellaini for cash which is another poor comment by the way and on the pienaar topic there isnt a player avaliable who is even half the player pienaar is for under 5 million fact not opinion want to hear some names of better options because if we have a chance of getting him fulltime again would be a terrible mistake not to, anyone who cant see he makes us get it down and play proper football is missing something in that skull.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Could the notices have been sent to the essex home and because he's in temp accomodation in Liverpool, that being the reason he hasn't returned the forms??

He probably still has his house in Woolton. But you would expect someone to be taking care of his house in Essex, maybe forwarding post, cleaning his pool, that kind of thing.

Could the notices have been sent to the essex home and because he's in temp accomodation in Liverpool, that being the reason he hasn't returned the forms??

yay.gif

"The arrest warrant issued for Steven Pienaar on speeding offences has now been withdrawn, according to reports from South Africa. The matter is said to be in the hands of Pienaar’s lawyers after he used Twitter to claim that police had sent notices to the wrong address."

yay.gif

"The arrest warrant issued for Steven Pienaar on speeding offences has now been withdrawn, according to reports from South Africa. The matter is said to be in the hands of Pienaar’s lawyers after he used Twitter to claim that police had sent notices to the wrong address."

you want a gold star sweetheart? :P

The trouble is finding one Louis as You will know.

The main problem is do We risk what if any money We do have on a young player quite possibly from oversea's due to player costings in England? Or sign a proven player for in today's game a small fee that has 2 maybe 3 decent seasons left in him?

I was against him coming back at first but He has proven Me and many others wrong and worked his socks off and provided some good solid displays so for Me I would bring him back but wouldn't want us to spend more then 3M on him....

True no question about that but the problem is in today's game Moyes would have to pull off another great coup and there are very little about and if so many other clubs with bigger cheque books come knocking, not to say it will not or could not happen though as We've seen before first hand.

I just think the way He's played and the spark that He has given us since coming back on loan has been clearly visable and although He's no spring chicken He still has alot to give for a "assumed" low fee?

I guess We will have to wait and see what happens...........

There is a risk with any signing.

Pienaar has the lowest risk of any player we could bring in.

From my iPhone

That's true but it's also the highest risk in terms of sell on value. He's 30 now and has said in the past he'd like to end his career at Orlando Pirates. That doesn't leave much time.

Unfortunately, it's after a major tournament - the worst time to sign players. Not only is it the Euros, but it's also the Olympics, and European U19s this summer. I'm not counting the Arab Cup because we've never signed an Arab. Prices rise due to player performances at these competitions.

That's true but it's also the highest risk in terms of sell on value. He's 30 now and has said in the past he'd like to end his career at Orlando Pirates. That doesn't leave much time.

Unfortunately, it's after a major tournament - the worst time to sign players. Not only is it the Euros, but it's also the Olympics, and European U19s this summer. I'm not counting the Arab Cup because we've never signed an Arab. Prices rise due to player performances at these competitions.

Surely your not forgetting Ibrahim Said! tongue.png

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure where else to put these, but theyre not really rumours:

http://www.evertonfc...ional Interview

http://www.sos1878.c...to-the-showers/

(sounds a bit kinky to me....)

put this in the shoutbox before but, from his twitter account:

@therealstevenpi The last few months was the best months in my entire career"
Edited by Matt

Not sure where else to put these, but theyre not really rumours:

http://www.evertonfc...ional Interview

http://www.sos1878.c...to-the-showers/

(sounds a bit kinky to me....)

put this in the shoutbox before but, from his twitter account:

The more i read about Pienaar the more it looks like we might not get him imo, if Spurs don't get CL then Bale will no doubt leave meaning the left hand side berth will be open, and based on his performances Harry might want to keep Peanuts. After such a run of good form other clubs are no doubt going to enter the bidding as well, and his twitter comments don't bode well either.

The more i read about Pienaar the more it looks like we might not get him imo, if Spurs don't get CL then Bale will no doubt leave meaning the left hand side berth will be open, and based on his performances Harry might want to keep Peanuts. After such a run of good form other clubs are no doubt going to enter the bidding as well, and his twitter comments don't bode well either.

:blink: His twitter comments are all about how much he loves this club. When hes asked in the OS vid, from 1:30 to the end hes trying to keep it together. He wants to come here.

If Bales leaves for the insane figures quoted, they'll buy a replacement. Only bit I agree with is that, because of his good run of form he'll have plenty of teams looking at him, but I dont think he would accept anywhere else than Goodison.