IGNORED

Pienaar

blink.png His twitter comments are all about how much he loves this club. When hes asked in the OS vid, from 1:30 to the end hes trying to keep it together. He wants to come here.

If Bales leaves for the insane figures quoted, they'll buy a replacement. Only bit I agree with is that, because of his good run of form he'll have plenty of teams looking at him, but I dont think he would accept anywhere else than Goodison.

Im sure he does want to come here, we all want him to come here, but you know what we are like, i can easy see this not happening.

blink.pngHis twitter comments are all about how much he loves this club. When hes asked in the OS vid, from 1:30 to the end hes trying to keep it together. He wants to come here.

If Bales leaves for the insane figures quoted, they'll buy a replacement. Only bit I agree with is that, because of his good run of form he'll have plenty of teams looking at him, but I dont think he would accept anywhere else than Goodison.

Lol But it wouldnt be DoomTalk ToffeeTalk if people were positive about anything

Its obvious how much of a better team we are when he is playing... Royston who...

Plenty of people on here still think that Royston is a much better option than Pienaar. I remember getting shouted down a few weeks ago for saying we were playing better with Pienaar in the team but hey, its all about opinions

This has to be the single most important piece of business this summer.

If given the choice between signing peanuts or spending 15 million on some other player then i would still choose peanuts.

Simply unplayable since joining back with us, he has terrorised everyone who has come up against him bar none.

If we can sign him and keep Felli! this summer then i will be celebrating like we have just spent 30 mill!

If bainsey stays too that would just be the perfect summer for me.

And if by any slim chance we do add anyone, then that has to be the best summer for the last 10 years.

Sure

This has to be the single most important piece of business this summer.

If given the choice between signing peanuts or spending 15 million on some other player then i would still choose peanuts.

Simply unplayable since joining back with us, he has terrorised everyone who has come up against him bar none.

If we can sign him and keep Felli! this summer then i will be celebrating like we have just spent 30 mill!

If bainsey stays too that would just be the perfect summer for me.

And if by any slim chance we do add anyone, then that has to be the best summer for the last 10 years.

Surely one of those three will not be here next season though? I can see right now bringing Pienaar back will be used as an excuse for cashing in on the offers we will get for Felli or Baines. But you're right, I reckon if Jelavic, Heitinga, Baines, Pienaar and Felli all stick around for next season we'll be going to Europe.

Guest blueboy122

Spurs fans are a disgrace, what exactly have they done wrong? They are showing a great deal of class and sportsmanship which is something that is greatly missed in the modern game.

6m for a 30yr old who we wont be able to sell on? I was irritated at 5m...

People said the same about Distin and I dont think that deal has worked out too bad

I couldnt give a monkeys about sell on value, his value to the team right now far outweighs that IMO

He has got at least 3 more years at the top in him, I mean its not as though he has got any pace to lose in the first place!

With the difference he makes to the team I think we would recoup that fee back in one season just from our league position, not to mention the lift it would give the squad if we could bring him back

dunc has a point...with pienaar in the team how many league positions did we potentially get back? and at 800k a place...also he isn't the quickest..his game doesn't really on pace so he could easily go on 4 or 5 years imo

We done it last year after christmas without him, playing even better football than we did this year. This term was his best by far but not good enough to justify spending millions on.