IGNORED

Pienaar

Innocent until proven otherwise and all that.....but he does seem to get into a lot of bother for such a fine upstanding Christianhuh.png .

If he's not careful god will smite him down with a pillar of salt....or somethingunsure.png .

He definitely gives off that vibe on twitter: Praising God and quoting verses. Guess there's no law saying you must be a saint to believe in God. I'm always taken aback by the violent Bible-thumpers.

Innocent until proven otherwise and all that.....but he does seem to get into a lot of bother for such a fine upstanding Christianhuh.png .

If he's not careful god will smite him down with a pillar of salt....or somethingunsure.png .

yeah, but all he has to do is go to confession and hes off the hook ;)

With any luck Tottenham will cancel his contract over this, his lawyers will bribe the right people and we'll get him on a bosman. What's to say Kenright isn't old chums with Minister Dlodlo and they set this whole thing up!?

Lets hope but i very much doubt Levy would release him on a free, knowing full well clubs are interested in him, the other thing is that when Spuds get a new manager they may not be as willing to let him leave :-(.

that russian club that has eto'o said that if modric can be convinced to play in russia then they will outbid any team..i really don't see the mega hype with him myself

I agree, he is good but not really THAT good and I don't think he warrants the amount of money people are willing to pay for him.

I agree, he is good but not really THAT good and I don't think he warrants the amount of money people are willing to pay for him.

I want to see him go for as much as possible, so that when teams come looking at Felli we can ask for a similar fee or tell them to do one!

I want to see him go for as much as possible, so that when teams come looking at Felli we can ask for a similar fee or tell them to do one!

Don't see how, they are different sorts of players tbh, and imo i would'nt pay more than £20m MAX for Modric, and that would be pushing it, and Felli is worth more i reckon. Edited by theprisoner

Don't see how, they are different sorts of players tbh, and imo i would'nt pay more than £20m MAX for Modric, and that would be pushing it, and Felli is worth more i reckon.

completely agree, but the 1 thing the do have in common is the ability to dictate a game. I still dont see all the fuss with Modric - hes a good player but not this footballing God that hes being made out to be

Guest blueboy122

Sounds promising. Maybe the finances are in place to get Pienaar here, well from that statement I would like to think that they are. I think its integrel that we dont waste our whole summer by trying to sign Pienaar at the risk of losing out on other potential targets. However it would make my summer if we were to sign him back permantly. But if we put the money on the table we would need to look at other options such as Rodellega on a free.

skd0x4bk97kyjbccru2l_normal.jpegFourth Official@Fourth_Official

Steven Pienaar is coming home #efc

Booh! If we've paid a fee and giving him Arteta wages no wonder the clubs finances are shit.

Apologies if my 4th Official copy and pasta are annoying anyone. He/She has been told Moyes is hoping to bring in 6-7 players.

Absolutely agreed. If we have to pay 5-6 million pounds and pay him 70k plus a week in wages, I'd rather not have him. That just doesn't make financial sense for the club...

Absolutely agreed. If we have to pay 5-6 million pounds and pay him 70k plus a week in wages, I'd rather not have him. That just doesn't make financial sense for the club...

Completely disagree!

QPR have just agreed a £5M for Park, who is a similar age , and I think Piennar is a better player. People are blinkered by the fact we sold him to Spurs on the cheap due to his contract running down. They should get over it ,that was a completely different scenario and it has gone now , it should have no bearing on this deal

With each premier league place worth £755,062 in prize money last season , and the extra money available for each TV appearance the club makes, not to mention the cup matches, given the difference Piennar makes to the side could someone please explain to me why it doesnt make financial sense for the club?

Please dont give me the no resale value story either, because I just dont buy that. We could recoup the transfer fee in a couple of seasons quite easily with our performances on the pitch. We bought Distin for £5M , would you not say that was money well spent??

Completely disagree!

QPR have just agreed a £5M for Park, who is a similar age , and I think Piennar is a better player. People are blinkered by the fact we sold him to Spurs on the cheap due to his contract running down. They should get over it ,that was a completely different scenario and it has gone now , it should have no bearing on this deal

With each premier league place worth £755,062 in prize money last season , and the extra money available for each TV appearance the club makes, not to mention the cup matches, given the difference Piennar makes to the side could someone please explain to me why it doesnt make financial sense for the club?

Please dont give me the no resale value story either, because I just dont buy that. We could recoup the transfer fee in a couple of seasons quite easily with our performances on the pitch. We bought Distin for £5M , would you not say that was money well spent??

Exactly, I know it's impossible to tell but where might we have finished last season without him, much much lower I fear!

Edited by mogsy

Completely disagree!

Exactly, I know it's impossible to tell but where might we have finished last season without him, much much lower I fear!

boom! boom! boom! boom!