IGNORED

Pienaar

Boring hell! You obviously have a big chip on your shoulder about Pienaar but like said he's back and he'll give his all for us and once again as said he makes us better. Pienaar is by no means an angel but you are being very selective about Barton - just the 8 games he's missing at the start of the season is it? If you can't see that Pienaar is good for us like we're good for him then there's not a discussion to have really.

I've already covered that in another thread, ref done is job wrong Tevez started it, yet no ban for him or Kompany, selective FA. Only kicks out when provoked eg town fight, cigar eye(he's a wife beater btw), Everton fan, Dabo (for not giving his best which is most his fallings out with players).

Everton are like a family, not a franchise like the shite. We are known for having a certain type of player with natural integrity, Pienaar does not meet the standards. He's a bad example. If he killed some one when he was drink driving would you have the same view? At least if he gets convicted for his latest brawl the club will save some wages.

I've already covered that in another thread, ref done is job wrong Tevez started it, yet no ban for him or Kompany, selective FA. Only kicks out when provoked eg town fight, cigar eye(he's a wife beater btw), Everton fan, Dabo (for not giving his best which is most his fallings out with players).

Everton are like a family, not a franchise like the shite. We are known for having a certain type of player with natural integrity, Pienaar does not meet the standards. He's a bad example. If he killed some one when he was drink driving would you have the same view? At least if he gets convicted for his latest brawl the club will save some wages.

Sorry Pete but thats a pointless statement. People make mistakes, and fact is he didnt injure anyone. Barton did put a cigar out in a lads face - thats the kind of person he is. Barton, despite his talent (not close to Pienaar in my view) has chosen to be a dick - he enjoys the notoriety, the bad boy image and as such should never be considered for the royal Blue of Everton.

Sorry Pete but thats a pointless statement. People make mistakes, and fact is he didnt injure anyone. Barton did put a cigar out in a lads face - thats the kind of person he is. Barton, despite his talent (not close to Pienaar in my view) has chosen to be a dick - he enjoys the notoriety, the bad boy image and as such should never be considered for the royal Blue of Everton.

It's not a mistake he's done it more than once, and he's old enough to know better. He is arrogant and his attitude stinks of I came from poor Africa I deserve all the money I want and to do what ever I want without any respect for others. Whereas Barton has come from scummy background, his family is littered with murderers and his uncles have been a victims. He's been dragged up, and has eventually got there, the majority of his friends are in prison and he had no guidance, imagine if he had a middle class upbringing I doubt he'd have got in much trouble at all.

On the cigar incident, the other lad is obviously a cunt as well (and is a wife beater) and had tried to bottle Barton in the scuffle. That was when he was young he's matured now. If you had to trust them to look after children, I know who I would chose.

http://fourfourtwo.com/interviews/qanda/35/article.aspx

It's not a mistake he's done it more than once, and he's old enough to know better. He is arrogant and his attitude stinks of I came from poor Africa I deserve all the money I want and to do what ever I want without any respect for others. Whereas Barton has come from scummy background, his family is littered with murderers and his uncles have been a victims. He's been dragged up, and has eventually got there, the majority of his friends are in prison and he had no guidance, imagine if he had a middle class upbringing I doubt he'd have got in much trouble at all.

On the cigar incident, the other lad is obviously a cunt as well (and is a wife beater) and had tried to bottle Barton in the scuffle. That was when he was young he's matured now. If you had to trust them to look after children, I know who I would chose.

http://fourfourtwo.c...35/article.aspx

i said mistakes, ie plural.

My parents came from a bad area too and went on to make a good life for themselves whilst being very good people too. Its up to the person to choose and Barton chose to be a dick. Id want him nowhere near my kids or anyone elses for that matter, based solely on his anger issues.

Matured? Ask Aguero, he might have a different opinion. The man is scum.

http://fourfourtwo.c...35/article.aspx

Wasn't Pienaar a 'street kid' brought up around drugs, murder, crimes, etc.?

I'm pretty sure many footballers (maybe even Barton) have drunk drove and got away with it/ not been caught. It's not okay what he did but what you're saying seems more to do with a bitterness to Pienaar leaving us in the 1st place rather than anything else.

i said mistakes, ie plural.

My parents came from a bad area too and went on to make a good life for themselves whilst being very good people too. Its up to the person to choose and Barton chose to be a dick. Id want him nowhere near my kids or anyone elses for that matter, based solely on his anger issues.

Matured? Ask Aguero, he might have a different opinion. The man is scum.

You don't make the same mistake more than once, he obviously means to do it with disregard to the laws and safety of others.

I'd say most his anger issues have been resolved, he handles himself after getting attacked the other month without really retaliating. The last major scuffle I remember was the one by McDonalds and the lad he beat up was winding him up about his half brother being a murderer, the 'victim' provoked it.

what if pienaar had a better non-poor upbringing? seems your allowing barton's mistakes cos of it but not pienaar's

Pienaar had a poor upbringing and he uses it as an excuse to be selfish. Barton uses his past as an example of what not to be like as a kid. I know one lad from Huyton who has gone the other way, could have at least been Championship level, he's better than Scott Dann anyway. It's very hard to break away from being a hoodlum in certain parts, with little opportunity (1/4 dont work) to make good of yourself. By the time they start seeing the real world it's usually after they have finished school, and too late to break the cycle.

Wasn't Pienaar a 'street kid' brought up around drugs, murder, crimes, etc.?

I'm pretty sure many footballers (maybe even Barton) have drunk drove and got away with it/ not been caught. It's not okay what he did but what you're saying seems more to do with a bitterness to Pienaar leaving us in the 1st place rather than anything else.

I was made up he left, the majority on here had swayed in that favour before he left for footballing reasons, and also personally for off field reasons (although I got shot down for not giving evidence, but now the police get him you (plural) don't care anyway).

at the end of the day we do not have enough money to get a better player than pienaar for the money we have. he walks back into are squad as one of the best players in the team, bartons a tit and ur defending him because you have a thing for pienaar its ok but you need to realise we would never have beaten some of the top teams in the league in the last few years without him.

he uses it as an example of what not to be like? he's a twat though..not like he's a saint..i really don't understand that statement..just seems as c said you're bitter about pienaar and seem to have a go at what he does yet excuse barton cos he had a rough upbringing

He's matured, he acknowledges he was a cunt. He's from a background were if someone gives you shit you plant them, I wish I had the bottle to do that to some nob heads (customer service jons would be a lot better). We just live in a society were we protect loud mouths and put down people who let their fist talk instead. Non of his scuffles have been random acts of cuntishness, people have raised their hand and he's bit.

Pienaar is all high and mighty and uses (possibly abuses) god bullshit, to do what ever the feck he wants and excuse himself.

You don't make the same mistake more than once, he obviously means to do it with disregard to the laws and safety of others.

I'd say most his anger issues have been resolved, he handles himself after getting attacked the other month without really retaliating. The last major scuffle I remember was the one by McDonalds and the lad he beat up was winding him up about his half brother being a murderer, the 'victim' provoked it.

Pienaar had a poor upbringing and he uses it as an excuse to be selfish. Barton uses his past as an example of what not to be like as a kid. I know one lad from Huyton who has gone the other way, could have at least been Championship level, he's better than Scott Dann anyway. It's very hard to break away from being a hoodlum in certain parts, with little opportunity (1/4 dont work) to make good of yourself. By the time they start seeing the real world it's usually after they have finished school, and too late to break the cycle.

:blink: I do all the time as Im sure many people do. I know youre supposed to learn from them but its no a guarantee

Anger issues resolved? How about the last game of the season, seemed to have it all under control then :rolleyes:

This is a ridiculous debate, i give up...

at the end of the day we do not have enough money to get a better player than pienaar for the money we have. he walks back into are squad as one of the best players in the team, bartons a tit and ur defending him because you have a thing for pienaar its ok but you need to realise we would never have beaten some of the top teams in the league in the last few years without him.

Like City this season? Pienaars not the messiah, most fans had realised this before he left. The recent bout of fickleness is unbelievable.

blink.png I do all the time as Im sure many people do. I know youre supposed to learn from them but its no a guarantee

Anger issues resolved? How about the last game of the season, seemed to have it all under control then rolleyes.gif

This is a ridiculous debate, i give up...

His team mate mis advised him to do it. I'm sure he would have done a lot more damage with full intent.

Rightly so.

Why? If someone gives you verbal abuse, not just like calling someone a dick head, but like very personal stuff belittling you and your family with the intent to make you angry. It doesn't seem fair that you have to just listen to it. Most recent example would be Knight abusing O'hara and his Wife, if O'Hara beat him up, he would be vindicated to do so in my eyes, but the law dictates he'd be in the wrong.

Edited by pete0

Why would You even consider comparing Pienaar to possibly the biggest twat to play professional football in Barton!!??

He didn't only just stump a cigar on another player which is bad enough He chinned a lad who was on his own with his fellow bully mates for no reason and many more, sorry Pete but the man is a cunt and incomparable to Pienaar.

I've said before at first I wasn't happy with Him coming back but surely You can see He improved our performances?

Has no place in football or to have such a privileged life......cunt!

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/joey-bartons-roll-of-shame-3117628.html

Edited by EFC-Paul

Why would You even consider comparing Pienaar to possibly the biggest twat to play professional football in Barton!!??

He didn't only just stump a cigar on another player which is bad enough He chinned a lad who was on his own with his fellow bully mates for no reason and many more, sorry Pete but the man is a cunt and incomparable to Pienaar.

I've said before at first I wasn't happy with Him coming back but surely You can see He improved our performances?

The victim was abusing him about his family being scum. Didnt have to remind him, and is clearly told to do feck of but keeps coming back aggravating him.

We played better after xmas last year w/o him than we did this year with him. We had already picked up form before he came back, on top of that we 2 other players also come in and also contributed. Their is better options than Pienaar.

The young lad who was on His own abused Barton who was with His mates I very much doubt that as the incident is online the lads stood there with his head down and his hands in his pockets then Bartons shitbag mate lays into him then so does Barton.

You can't defend a cunt like mate it's a ridiculous comparison......

Anyhow back to Pienaar..the trouble is as you and everyone else know's we have little or no money and Pienaar is a player who we know can walk into the first team and make a difference where as for a similar fee We would have to take a big risk on an unproven player more then likely from abroad who doesn't know the league doesn't know the ethic of this team and club and may not be able to cut it.

I still think We will get a few good years from Him and in todays market he's dirt cheap for a proven decent prem player..

Pienaar is back!jump for joy.gif ..................that's pretty much how I see it.

He's not young, he's made mistakes, he had a go at getting more money for his family, he went to Sunday School and he wants to spend the next few seasons playing for Everton......seems pretty normal to me.

Like City this season? Pienaars not the messiah, most fans had realised this before he left. The recent bout of fickleness is unbelievable.

Most fans accepted his head had been turned and realised his performance had dropped due to this and looked for positives/ acceptance of the situation to move on. Then he returns and actually plays 'statistically' better than he ever had... maybe some have shown fickleness and changed their tune on more than one occassion but nothing is in comparison to your bitterness towards Pienaar.

Most fans accepted his head had been turned and realised his performance had dropped due to this and looked for positives/ acceptance of the situation to move on. Then he returns and actually plays 'statistically' better than he ever had... maybe some have shown fickleness and changed their tune on more than one occassion but nothing is in comparison to your bitterness towards Pienaar.

Nope, people realised he adds no more than huff and puff with very little end result. As much as he was involved with the ball, he is god awful in final third more often than not making the wrong decision or in some cases non so ended up just running into players or getting the ball pinched off him.

Nope, people realised he adds no more than huff and puff with very little end result. As much as he was involved with the ball, he is god awful in final third more often than not making the wrong decision or in some cases non so ended up just running into players or getting the ball pinched off him.

What did you think of his performances between Jan and end of season 2012?

Why? If someone gives you verbal abuse, not just like calling someone a dick head, but like very personal stuff belittling you and your family with the intent to make you angry. It doesn't seem fair that you have to just listen to it. Most recent example would be Knight abusing O'hara and his Wife, if O'Hara beat him up, he would be vindicated to do so in my eyes, but the law dictates he'd be in the wrong.

you're seriously suggesting people should be allowed to walk around and hit others that mouth off? what a ridiculous suggestion..if i hit everyone that has got personal with me in my life then i'd still be fightin..i'm so glad you're not in charge of society