IGNORED

Pienaar

I think that may well occur, how many times has a player stepped down from the international scene for whatever reasons, only to get involved again at a later date, I think what we have here could well be another scenario. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Pienaar play for South Africa again at some future point in time. Maybe he'll reconsider. But the current situation is of benefit to us without doubt.

Baines and Pienaar form the engne room of Everton working together as a pair feeding off each other on the left hand side of the field.Take one away and the other will fade.Both are honest hard working players covering the whole field and running their socks off for the side - more than can be said for quite a few others.At that price Pienaar was a bargain - his value should be measured by the results of his interplay with Baines.

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiousity, are you happy that he is going to miss the derby?

Just to keep you happy, he is a huge lost best player ever!!!111!!1

O'wait, doesn't look like a huge lost at all, so take your wooden spoon and stir it else where. He had a good couple of months when he was after a new contract, but nowhere near enough to warrant the man love. He's a red card waiting to happen and chose to miss the derby.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/steven-pienaar/bilanz-detail/spieler_4321_31.html

Just to keep you happy, he is a huge lost best player ever!!!111!!1

O'wait, doesn't look like a huge lost at all, so take your wooden spoon and stir it else where. He had a good couple of months when he was after a new contract, but nowhere near enough to warrant the man love. He's a red card waiting to happen and chose to miss the derby.

http://www.transferm...er_4321_31.html

Dont know why im bothering tbh, but to say he isnt a big loss is laughable as we all know him and Baines are our best asset and we know we are a better team with him than without him. "A red card waiting to happen" that just sounds like something a Norweigian red shite fan (who watches 1 game a year and calls himself a fan) would say... because he got a red card in his last game and you could see it was coming, he is now a "red card waiting to happen" c'mon pete we all know you dont rate Pienaar and thats fair enough, been down this route many times, but those 2 comments were a tad ridiculous to say the least, your better than that.

Dont know why im bothering tbh, but to say he isnt a big loss is laughable as we all know him and Baines are our best asset and we know we are a better team with him than without him. "A red card waiting to happen" that just sounds like something a Norweigian red shite fan (who watches 1 game a year and calls himself a fan) would say... because he got a red card in his last game and you could see it was coming, he is now a "red card waiting to happen" c'mon pete we all know you dont rate Pienaar and thats fair enough, been down this route many times, but those 2 comments were a tad ridiculous to say the least, your better than that.

The key factor being Baines, Pienaar benefits from the easiest job in football. Compare the 2nd half of the season he left to the one he came back, we played better without him and that was without also benefiting from 2 extra first team players to help.

Every other derby we get a red. Who is the most likely in our team to be the victim? I'll give you a clue he's the dirtiest player in the team.

The key factor being Baines, Pienaar benefits from the easiest job in football. Compare the 2nd half of the season he left to the one he came back, we played better without him and that was without also benefiting from 2 extra first team players to help.

Every other derby we get a red. Who is the most likely in our team to be the victim? I'll give you a clue he's the dirtiest player in the team.

Most likely to get a red in the derby?..........Fellaini !...........Neville !

Read my last post on this thread - Baines and Pienaar - take one away and the other will fade. Where was Bainsy after Pienaar left the scene - nowhere to be seen.Pienaar is one the hardest working midfielders in the leauge - we are going to miss him for sure - especially Baines.

Baines was still one of out better performers in the first half of last season without Pienaar. However, I do agree that they are both better when they play as a pair as opposed to when they play individually.