IGNORED

Nikica Jelavic

I'm still sticking to my prediction.

He has left the ground to change his clothes so that he can go onto the pitch tonight and be un-veiled. He might have gone into negotiations in just a shirt and jeans and probably fancies wearing a suit and tie for the game. It's no biggie in my mind, for all Everton like to fuck things up I don't think that they would let Jelavic slip through our fingers. It's been obvious from, Day 1 that he has wanted to come here so I don't see what the problem would be.

(http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/everton/transfer-talk/news/jelavic-leaves-goodison-park_15059.html_

Article for anyone that wants a read.

I seriously wouldnt worry. I am sure he has signed but like I said yesterday I believe Rangers have asked for it not be announced until late because they cant afford to bring anyone in and want to roll out the old "We tried but wasnt enough time".

Means they dont need to fork out cash. Major news breaking up here about Rangers going bust by end of the week or else I really expected them to maybe have the deal sweetened with a yound player going to Ibrox on loan because they are massively short on players. With that not happening and the fact they have accepted a bid well below what they said they would accept I have no doubt Rangers are screwed and Jelavic has been told to go

hi lads rangers fan here , jus want to let u know that in Jelavic ur getting a great signing, hardworking, good feet, not the quickest but knows where the net is , think he will do a great job for everton as u look as if u need a proven goal scorer n i think hel be the man to get u guys climbing the table. gutted to lose him espicially in our circumstances up here but gd luck" Jellyfish!" all the best :)

hi lads rangers fan here , jus want to let u know that in Jelavic ur getting a great signing, hardworking, good feet, not the quickest but knows where the net is , think he will do a great job for everton as u look as if u need a proven goal scorer n i think hel be the man to get u guys climbing the table. gutted to lose him espicially in our circumstances up here but gd luck" Jellyfish!" all the best smile.png

Don't fancy a young Nigerian forward as part-ex?

hi lads rangers fan here , jus want to let u know that in Jelavic ur getting a great signing, hardworking, good feet, not the quickest but knows where the net is , think he will do a great job for everton as u look as if u need a proven goal scorer n i think hel be the man to get u guys climbing the table. gutted to lose him espicially in our circumstances up here but gd luck" Jellyfish!" all the best smile.png

Thanks John. What is this I hear about Ally Mc leaving a meeting in a bit of a huff? I heard he took off from Ibrox with a bit of speed, and a lot of scowl.

tbh we will take any player right now lol its all getting a bit ridicolous up here with this new owner we have. yeh i heard that , feel so sorry for super ally hes gettin his hands tied behind his back. with letting jelavic leave with a few hours to go in the transfer window means we basically jus sent the league trophy straight to celtic park.

Hello. Haven't been on here in quite a bit, but just thought I'd comment on Jelavic given I've seen him play quite a bit up here.

He has undoubtedly been very good for Rangers and they're likely out of the title race now that they've lost him. BUT there is a huge difference between scoring against the Aberdeen's and Dunfermline's of the world and scoring goals in the English Premier League.

I do not think he'll be any worse than Stracqualursi, or in fact Saha who has been beyond terrible this season. However, I don't have great expectations for the guy playing in the EPL unfortunately. I seriously hope I'm wrong, but a 4.5 year contract for what I'd consider a huge gamble just seems absolutely insane to me.