IGNORED

Nikica Jelavic

Meanwhile' date=' [i']Sky Sports[/i] understands Everton's move for Greek defender Kostas Manolas has fallen through. Everton have held a long-term interest in the AEK Athens stopper, but they have been unable to strike a deal before the transfer window slams shut on Tuesday night. However, Everton remain in talks with the player's representatives about a possible pre-contract deal, with Manolas out of contract at the end of the season.

...Interesting. I thought that Manolas was in the bag this window, it appears not.

Phillip Green

Many thanks mate!

Rangers have had a bid rejected by Norwich for Grant Holt - looking for a replacement

I would have liked Holt to have gone to Rangers. He's a dirty little twat and it would mean he was out of our league, I remember walking out of Goodison fuming that he was still on the pitch when we played them earlier this season.

why is this not confirmed yet?! its been hours!

The club might be planning an epic un-veiling against Manchester City tonight (along with their own boy Johnson!)

Is this true? Or has he signed, and then left in a hurry? This would be typical everton if true!

SSN showed him leaving Goodison, he didnt even bother to take the tour Sharpie was meant to be doing with him.

Club saying still hopeful of concluding a deal.

http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2012/02/no-deal-for-jelavic-yet/

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic