IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

On 02/12/2023 at 11:43, Palfy said:

Just got my traditional Christmas jumper delivered this morning, this year I went for an Everton jumper. Now I feel it’s like Christmas. 
Merry Christmas 🎅🏻 everyone today I’ll be watching and celebrating in my new jumper. 

Nothing traditional about Christmas jumpers, date from around forty years ago and popularised by such fashion icons as Timmy Mallett, Gyles Brandreth and Val Doonican!

Now a racket for retailers to encourage the gullible and simple minded to part with their money (Palf has one...QED).

Hum🤬bug!

:P

13 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Nothing traditional about Christmas jumpers, date from around forty years ago and popularised by such fashion icons as Timmy Mallett, Gyles Brandreth and Val Doonican!

Now a racket for retailers to encourage the gullible and simple minded to part with their money (Palf has one...QED).

Hum🤬bug!

Well I hope your Christmas tree 🎄 falls over and you burn your Turkey 🦃, I was that taken aback by your comments I nearly fell out of my rocking chair. 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Hum🤬bug!

And you called me grumpy! :lol: 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Sibdane said:

I proposed, and she said yes. I’m just as shocked as you guys probably are. Happy New Year. 

Congratulations to you both 🥂 I do hope she knows what she is letting her self in for, she’s going to be marrying someone who is going to be miserable most Saturdays for 10 months of the year. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

And apparently she's got a second distinction in her acting exam from last year :)

Hopefully mate all your days of missing football and driving your daughter to and from will materialise into a great pension 😂

Seriously though I hope they do well but more importantly they have a great time. 

9 hours ago, Matt said:

My daughter, who's turns 10 later in the year, has her first dance competition semi final dances (her troupe have 2 to perform) tomorrow and it's being held in the Blackpool Opera House. Heading up shortly, will likely miss our spanking from Villa, but proud father right here. 

Rightly so, Matt. Our grandchildren are in musical theatre, performing is great for their self-confidence.

Christmas a couple of years back one of my grandsons was part of a school dance thing at a theatre in Exeter; what I didn't know ahead of getting there was that his school just had a three minute slot, along with another fifteen odd schools. So had to sit through the little cherubs going through their dreadful (unless it involved your kid) routines, no possibility of escape, went on for f'king ever. Never again.

11 hours ago, MikeO said:

Christmas a couple of years back one of my grandsons was part of a school dance thing at a theatre in Exeter; what I didn't know ahead of getting there was that his school just had a three minute slot, along with another fifteen odd schools. So had to sit through the little cherubs going through their dreadful (unless it involved your kid) routines, no possibility of escape, went on for f'king ever. Never again.

That's what I'm sitting through right now and they're already running 45 mins late... I hate all this but she's excited so it's worth it. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Doing a major makeover of my bedroom and came across my wedding suit...and it fits me:)

Lost around four and a half stone in the last couple of years so I'd have been a bit pissed off if it didn't to be honest :huh:

And you will probably find it’s back in fashion 👍