IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

On 3/14/2018 at 21:10, holystove said:

Chelsea are pathetic. Barca score at will. Unconvinced Courtois is one of the best goalkeepers.

I think he is a solid keeper, a bit like Cech is now, but you cant be beaten twice between your legs in a big game like that.

I could see a few players leaving Chelsea this summer depending on what happens with the manager, Hazard, Courtois, Luiz and maybe even Fabregas.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Juve shouldn’t be a match for anyone in the latter stages tbf, so no one should be surprised. 

They’re full of quality and experience - been in the final 2 out of the last 3 years. Real are completely different class but anyone else... I’d give Juve a fair chance against.

6 minutes ago, c1982 said:

They’re full of quality and experience - been in the final 2 out of the last 3 years. Real are completely different class but anyone else... I’d give Juve a fair chance against.

I wouldn’t. If Madrid don’t get close to putting double figures past them over the two legs they should be disappointed in themselves. 

Other than Roma and Sevilla, all of the sides left should’ve done the same to them. 

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Seems City trained at Goodison this morning, bit of a strange one that (specially as they'd already had a training session there on Saturday):huh:. If it was Barcelona I could understand but Mankester is only just down the road so why the need?

:wacko:  maybe the air is rougher over there

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Seems City trained at Goodison this morning, bit of a strange one that (specially as they'd already had a training session there on Saturday):huh:. If it was Barcelona I could understand but Mankester is only just down the road so why the need?

That's bizarre when there only half hour away.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2018/april/club-statement/

Portsmouth finally found a worthwhile owner in Michael Eisner who wants to take the club forward and will be a good stewart. Now it seems Blackpool have found somebody to take the club away from Karl Oyston, a man who makes Mike Ashley look like a saint. Good for them and hope it works out. I have a soft spot for both clubs and hope they both can climb the leagues again.