IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Yet another penalty for Liverpool against Arsenal. Suarez diving this time.

that second one was a stonewall penalty although suarez doesn't help the case with the ott reaction..should just go down naturally..never understood why players exaggerate it when it's a blatant penalty because it's less likely to be given..looked like the rock used to when he got a stone cold stunner

webb got every big decision wrong in that match

that second one was a stonewall penalty although suarez doesn't help the case with the ott reaction..should just go down naturally..never understood why players exaggerate it when it's a blatant penalty because it's less likely to be given..looked like the rock used to when he got a stone cold stunner

webb got every big decision wrong in that match

He looked like a fish that had been caught and then put on the deck. The way he flipped on his shoulder as he hit the ground was hilarious.

In 1950/51 Arsenal won the FA Cup and never had to play a game outside London in any round. It looks like history might be repeated as they have now played three rounds at home and have been drawn at home again for the next round. No wonder they were always known as 'lucky' Arsenal.

I didn't mind them having the luck back then as they beat Liverpool in the final!

"Barcelona are a class act" said the ITV commentator at the final whistle of their game against City tonight. What a pile of shite! And that Messi must have a locker the size of a whole changing room. They've said the little fucker's got EVERYTHING in there!

(this forum keeps entering my posts before I've finished them so I have to go back and edit....??)

Edited by Cake

Guest blueboy122

"Barcelona are a class act" said the ITV commentator at the final whistle of their game against City tonight. What a pile of shite! And that Messi must have a locker the size of a whole changing room. They've said the little fucker's got EVERYTHING in there!

(this forum keeps entering my posts before I've finished them so I have to go back and edit....??)

I don't actually watch much of Messi but when I have its been in the champions league and he flatters to deceive from my point of you.

Inniesta and Xavi are the ones I like to watch technically brilliant players.

Demichelis is an easy scapegoat. As Bailey says he was doing okay until the error. Interestingly Messi went through because of a mistake by Kompany in not holding the defensive line - but Kompany is one of those players who seems to escape criticism...

In other news, not bad from a £5 stake:

dnygcp.jpg

Christ, I thought he was the weak link! It may look good on tv pointing and shouting but for Pete's sake back it up with some decent defending!

I didnt really notice him doing anything poorly before he dived in on Messi (which as Nikica points out was being played onside by Kompany).

I havent seen an awful lot of Demicheles but whenever I have he has looked pretty decent. He is a liability in midfield though.