IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Rooney has been an absolute disgrace in this game. Players arent machines but if you pay someone £300k you should at least expect them to give a toss and do the basics.

Its also odd to see him playing in midfield considering that was one of the main reasons he handed in a transfer request last season.

They are absolute garbage :rofl: Would be a travesty if you don't finish above this shower of wank. I was very close to putting the Greeks on at -1 but didn't. I think Chelsea will lose in Turkey tomorrow night too, by the way.

Moyes doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing. A friend of mine who's a Manc - but one of the decent, patient, grounded ones - lost it with him the other night. He launched into a tirade about how Moyes showed some signs of doing the right things a month or so back but then reverted to the same old dinosaur decisions as before. He said that seeing someone as tactically inept as Moyes in charge of one of Northern Europe's giants motivates him to go for his coaching badges, and to be honest I've thought the same thing when I see guys like Moyes, Redknapp, Allardcye etc.

I worry for his health. He's under a lot of pressure and on the verge of a nervous breakdown. He's not going to resign - he's too stubborn - so somebody should do the merciful thing and relieve him of his position.

Edited by Nikica

Finished 2-0 to Olympiacos.

I could easily see them being turned over at Old Trafford. Utd wont be that poor again and the Greeks werent much better.

You're right, but I can't see them keeping a clean sheet, so they'd have to score 4. It's a big ask. Has 3-1 written all over it with the way their season has gone.

I can't envisage Manchester United to score three without reply in the return so that's as good as season over for them. Didn't they win the league championship last may in Fergusons last year ? By god, they've fallen away badly (in such a short space of time)

:rofl:

They've lost it completely - it's actually quite surreal to see. I knew Moyes would underperform but this has been pure comedy. A year ago they said Man City had been the worst defending champions of the PL era. I think we can safely say that that no longer applies.

Edited by Nikica

Guest blueboy122

Ffs Southampton looking good then gave stupid goal away.

Heartbreaking for us Blues at the moment... Everything going against us...