IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

I agree with Ray Clemence: This is a risky and potentially stupid thing to do. In previous cases where managers did this to top-class goalies, they never recovered their confidence. Norwich would be an excellent game for Joe Hart to go out there and show what he can do.

He has been given that opportunity a few times in the past though, giving someone else the shirt for a game or two might be the real kick up the arse he needs.

Yeah, Hart is getting hammered from everywhere, which is probably unfair. However, he's had plenty of chances and continued to do rash things. Imo it's time to start Pantilimon in the league. I think they'll buy someone in January though.

Was Hart ever really that good though? He looked impressive during his loan at Brum, and he was solid in the season Man City won the title, but even then he always struck me as more of a solid, dependable goalkeeper than someone who could be the best in the world. Good shot saver but there always looked be have warning signs of poor decision making and command of his area, and we're seeing that exposed now.

Would like to see him turn it around in a way, but I'm not sure he will. It's gone beyond a poor run of form now.

I agree with Ray Clemence: This is a risky and potentially stupid thing to do. In previous cases where managers did this to top-class goalies, they never recovered their confidence. Norwich would be an excellent game for Joe Hart to go out there and show what he can do.

Is Hart really a top-class goalie though? Mancini had already lost patience with him and wanted Asmir Begovic to replace him, if he had stayed on, according to David Platt.

Man U already 3 up on Fulham. I can see Jol getting fired before the end of the season.

I thought Chelsea would win big, i hoped Fulham could beat Manchester. Wrong on both accounts. Suddently feeling better about thinking Spurs will beat us tomorrow. Im obviously wrong about that to.

Guest blueboy122

It was him just being his usual idiot self. Already on a booking and he does something like that needlessly. He really can be a moron.

Especially in Europe you would think he would try and behave himself. I would be going mad if I was Moyes, giving away stupid fouls left right and centre.

Guest blueboy122

Manchester United won the league this calendar year ?

Not really interested in what other teams are doing tonight. Don't even know if it's domestics or european competition.

So why are you reading this thread then...

Moyes thought there were strange refereeing decisions all night; but the penalty wasn't one of them :doh:.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24829598

amazing how he (correctly) criticized Young for his antics in September but didnt today. Just watched a clip of it, utterly disgusting. Should have retro-active bans for this sort of thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWsyrCHq5Ns

Apart from being extremely lucky not to receive a second yellow at some point!

Maybe so but I can't help having a soft spot for him....he left us with a winning goal and his dignity intact :).

Seems to play a much more defensive role for them than he ever did for us, and he's effective there.

Maybe so but I can't help having a soft spot for him....he left us with a winning goal and his dignity intact :). Seems to play a much more defensive role for them than he ever did for us, and he's effective there.

Was a massive cunt when we played them at the Emirates though last season.

Was a massive cunt when we played them at the Emirates though last season.

Wouldn't expect anything less than 100% commitment from a good pro to the club that employs him, for ninety minutes any past connection to the opposition has to be forgotten (same as I'll hate him for the duration of any game when he's on the other side).