IGNORED

If Moyes goes?

Finn balor

It's a sad state of affairs when we're pissed off because he doesn't play the kids isn't it?

I actually couldn't give a shit if he's ignoring the kids. We've still got a Champions League/Europa League spot to play for so we must be doing something right. If we were 17th in the league then I would agree but I think sometimes people get pissed off just for the sake of it, we are in a really healthy position.

I actually couldn't give a shit if he's ignoring the kids. We've still got a Champions League/Europa League spot to play for so we must be doing something right. If we were 17th in the league then I would agree but I think sometimes people get pissed off just for the sake of it, we are in a really healthy position.

I knew you had a sensible post in you ha ha. rofl.gif

I agree entirely. Starting to sound like those horrible shite lately. Still loads to look forward to.

I agree, but there seems to be a mentality in here that Moyes should play the kids just because they are kids no matter how good they are

Hardly. Or at least that's not my view.

I'd like him to utilise his squad, not necessarily use the kids, it just so happens that a lot of the squad happens to be kids. It'd have been nice to bring some of them on when games are dead and buried. The Brentford game springs to mind when we were 4-1 up and it was the likes of Naismith and Hitz came on while Vellios and Barkley twiddled their thumbs instead of getting first team experience. I'd also have liked a couple of first teamers to have been dropped in favour of others for a game or two when it was clear they needed a rest or were badly out of form. It does no good to run these players into the ground.

Cant really argue with that, Im just against all this shite about the kids should be starting and all this nonsense about Moyes never giving youth a go

IMO we have a squad of about 14 good players and apart from a few promising youngsters who aren't quite ready to be starting games yet , that's about it and so I can fully understand why Moyes would want to strengthen the squad

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

I'd like him to utilise his squad, not necessarily use the kids, it just so happens that a lot of the squad happens to be kids. It'd have been nice to bring some of them on when games are dead and buried. The Brentford game springs to mind when we were 4-1 up and it was the likes of Naismith and Hitz came on while Vellios and Barkley twiddled their thumbs instead of getting first team experience. I'd also have liked a couple of first teamers to have been dropped in favour of others for a game or two when it was clear they needed a rest or were badly out of form. It does no good to run these players into the ground.

Was about to post then I read this and it pretty much sums it up for Me!

Would I rather be here than anywhere else on a day like this? Well, if youd asked me that when I made a substitution that didnt seem that popular [like Steven Naismith for Mirallas] even though I felt it was right to keep us in the game, then theres a wee element of that as well!

I felt I was being questioned at that moment, but maybe people are now big enough to turn around and concede that we perhaps got it right after all. Ive definitely given Everton the respect with my work here and I hope thats mutual."

What an egotistical dick head Moyes is. It was an awful substitute and he's trying to make out he's a genius and the mere fan knows fuck all. What did Naismith contribute before a short pass in stoppage time when the game was already wrapped up anyway? Because all I can remember is a shit pass when we were on the counter and a poor corner.

That short pass did get us out second goal though.

Wasn't his intended pass though....he was trying to play it to Jela but it deflected off Clichy to Felli, so his only positive contribution was accidentalsad.png .

In my opinion he saw that the pass to Fellaini was hard to make so instead used his quick-thinking initiative to bounce the ball of Clichy's leg and into the path of Marouane. I think you're all being harsh on Stevey - he's a world beater.

This is something some people cant seem to get their head around!

spot on

Say again, for the benefit of this thread, if Moyes does vacate his position in the summer, I'm kind of looking foward to it, as I do think, by each passing day, it does look increasingly probable this may come to pass. What do you want, more years of mundane stability and trying for a UEFA cup place each year, getting within touch of a trophy, and falling to pieces each damn occasion, or a manager who actually goes out to win or take a gamble ?, and remember saying before, even if Moyes had the funds at his disposal, with his tentative approaches, would it really make for that much of a difference ?

For the final time, that Wigan embarrassment recently, was the last straw for many. I had to include myself in that number. I really feel he should leave this close season, not only if we really are to win something again, but for the health and well being of supporters you can truly testify sometimes.

It seems that the people who want Moyes out would generally like either Martinez or Laudrup in.

What makes you think either would be interested in the Everton job?

Martinez turned The Shite down in the summer and it looks like Wigan will have European football next season.,same goes for Laudrup who has also just signed a new contract at Swansea.

What makes you think either would give that up to come to Everton where they would have no money to spend to put their stamp on the club?

It seems that the people who want Moyes out would generally like either Martinez or Laudrup in.

What makes you think either would be interested in the Everton job?

Martinez turned The Shite down in the summer and it looks like Wigan will have European football next season.,same goes for Laudrup who has also just signed a new contract at Swansea.

What makes you think either would give that up to come to Everton where they would have no money to spend to put their stamp on the club?

I can think of £70,000 reasons...