IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

I assume your post wasn't meant to go in the Pre-season picks thread so I moved it here.

On topic, that video is just brilliant. If anyone was wavering about whether to renew next season they won't any longer if they watch that!

I have to muster every bit of effort I have in me todrag myself the game lately. I've already bought tickets for the YBB game and Stoke Away and I can honestly say I don't particularly want to go to either. I very nearly cried off yesterday as well.

Speaks absolute volumes because I've followed us home and away through some very dark ages in the past and never missed a beat.

These days I'm just bored to tears watching us.

Its a bit late to be talking about kick starting the season.

2014/15 will go down as the worst season in over a decade they just need to make sure we avoid relegation

I've completely wrote this season off. We wont win Europa and when we do get knocked out we're going to be left standing there holding our dicks in the wind.

Martinez has until christmas of next season in my eyes. If we're in a similar position by then he needs to go a million per cent.

That's assuming he keeps us up like.

I've completely wrote this season off. We wont win Europa and when we do get knocked out we're going to be left standing there holding our dicks in the wind.

Martinez has until christmas of next season in my eyes. If we're in a similar position by then he needs to go a million per cent.

That's assuming he keeps us up like.

Agree completely, except I'm not ruling Europa out. I still think Bobby is the answer, but he needs to make a ton of changes this summer in order to keep me feeling that way.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but does anyone know of an Everton specific podcast? I know there are a few BPL casts, but I'd love to listen to 20 or so minutes on Everton during my commute.

Followtonians is a good one, but they generally last about an hour. They usually only have once a week though, so you could listen to it in segments.

His most worrying attribute is the way he 'chases' particular players for years, gets them in and they end up being dead shit. I wouldn't mind if they'd proved their Worth the years prior to signing but most of players, have already shown they're not capable of playing at the top. Or the fans have already seen enough of their weaknesses to know they won't fit into the team.

I know Lennon's on loan but we were crying out for creativity or someone who can 'deliver' for Rom. The fact everybody knows Lennon's final ball is poor, should be clear enough that he won't really help us.

McGeady, generally a bit shit, did OK in the Scottish League and everybody knew not to get too excited. Roberto claimed he was one of the best natural wingers in world football. Fuck me. Hate to see the least natural.

I enjoy Followtonians, but I always seem to stumble upon the current episode only after it feels like old news, or when there's already been a game after the one they're discussing.

It's not Everton-focused, but Football Weekly from The Guardian is pretty entertaining.